My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

kids in the hall seasons 1 and 2, factory sealed, for less than $20 including shipping. if i were my grandpa i'd be so proud of me right now

The WOY demo is a little hard to value. Most everyone who has copies of the original demo, let alone the first pressing, hasnt been holding onto theres its seems. I've seen the OSWP ep go for alot though, upwards of $100.

Ali, I'm pretty confident that you can sell that WoY demo from $75-100.

Somebody sell Pursuit to me damnit!!! :mad:

Yea I could see the Demo going for that much.

Seems crazy that its hard to find "Pursuit..." now. I believe David said he plans to repress it in the future, after Woods III I would assume.

Holy crap!

Let me ask: how much do you think I could get for my Agalloch "Stone Wind & Pillor" long sleeve shirt. I think there were only 5 ever printed.

Yeah, I never realized Pursuit was a rarity. I also didn't realize I (& royal carnage) was mentioned in the liner notes!!!!1

Yea I know. But I want it Today! I had this shit when it came out, but then a Negar broke in to my vehicle and stole it. He must have seen the cover and mistakenly took "Ypres" as a phyla of the primate order.

Let me ask: how much do you think I could get for my Agalloch "Stone Wind & Pillor" long sleeve shirt. I think there were only 5 ever printed.

A fuckload.

depends on if you can prove there were only 5 made. you could get a lot just for selling it, but more if you can pinpoint exactly how many were made

depends on if you can prove there were only 5 made. you could get a lot just for selling it, but more if you can pinpoint exactly how many were made

I think both Andreas and Haughm could confirm that. I suppose I could ask Andreas to draft a note on The End letterhead paper or something. I've probably worn it twice.

I think both Andreas and Haughm could confirm that. I suppose I could ask Andreas to draft a note on The End letterhead paper or something. I've probably worn it twice.

You wore it at HC I, which adds further value to the shirt. This beer is kicking my ass! Fuck I'm a light weight nowadays@@

Bahhhhhh da bahhhhhh ya ya con seii stayyyyyyyyyy! [/Russian]

Dissection - Final Genocide

Dissection-FG.jpg

As it turns out, not only is this a hilarious racist album cover, but the music is pretty damn good Thrash Metal from Canada in the late 80s as well.

Why is it racist?!? Because the victim is black!??! What the fuck are you black?!? Because to me right this very fuvking second, you sound like a black man!!!

GAWD DAMN THIS IS GOOD BEER! Somebody fly to .LA and get drunk with me.