My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Katharsis - VVorldVVithoutEnd
Funeral Mist - Devilry
Ondskapt - Dödens Evangelium
Deathspell Omega - Kénôse
Watain - Sworn to the Dark DLP
I've bene possessd bye the black metal daemon agayne.

Also:
Rebirth of Dissection DVD
Liber HVHI

And after almost a month :)goggly: ) I finally got these in the mail:
Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi
Windir - 1184
Windir - Likferd

went to the store today and some dude had unleashed a ton of his collection like celtic frost, death, obituary, melechesh, darkthrone, mercyful fate, and literally hundreds more.

cool that you were able to get some good cds, but it's kinda sad that he got rid of them

Katharsis - VVorldVVithoutEnd
Funeral Mist - Devilry
Ondskapt - Dödens Evangelium
Deathspell Omega - Kénôse
Watain - Sworn to the Dark DLP
I've bene possessd bye the black metal daemon agayne.

:kickass:

And in order to contribute to the thread, the latest CD I got was Neun Welten's Vergessene Pfaden, which I bought personally from a nice german Fräulein

I think I'm correct in saying that this is the least liked Windir album? I've listened to it a few times recently and the second half of the album is awesome :kickass:

Yea nobody likes this album but I think it has some fantastic tracks. And some songs have moments of sheer awesomness rivaling the first two albums.

The thing about 1184 is that Valfar never changes his tone of vocals, and almost seldom changes the the rythym either even if the music itself is slower.

he probably gave her the cd and then told her to sell it back to him so he wouldn't have to feel like he had just procured the services of a prostitute

I don't know about Martyr, but yeah, the others belong in any proper maternity care package.

Hammers of Misfortune Locust Years Medium T-Shirt.

Been meaning to get a shirt for a while, usually check every few weeks on their merch to see if they have any T-Shirts, and they did today!

Solitude Aeturnus logo shirt
Mirror of Deception - Mirrorsoil
Summoning - Minas Morgul
Summoning - Dol Goldur
Manilla Road - Alantis Rising
October 31 - The Fire Awaits You
Death - Scream Bloody Gore

MajestikMøøse;6096989 said:
I bought a Greek New Testament in a used book store today.

You know... for fun.

I used to have one and a septuagint, but eventually I got lazy and stopped bothering trying to learn greek by myself.

Your knowledge must be well-rounded, and there are still things within said text for those with eyes to see them.