My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

MajestikMøøse;6157587 said:
what? I knew lurch had an enormous cock, but I didn't know that it could stretch 4000km and assrape me from afar.

Not stretch, but travel. Travel 3 hours forward in the time continuum to your rear aperture, where it fit nice and snug, until your rage made it throb like Tiffany Amber Thiessen's ankle tendon as she performed a Bayside cheer. His Mr. Belding backsided your boyish budwa with all the fury of a Chevau-légers lance in the midst of battle. As the clock struck 4 on the Atlantic, so did it on the Pacific. At which time, dolphins bellowed in unison, a sombering tune for your innocence stripped away in a stupor, as Dr Emmitt Brown gave instructions from across the room!!! "85 Lurch!!! 85 thrusts per minute will take you back to your New York loft". And as he hammered his petunia of penile predation in the hole where only corn and tomato peels had been intimate prior, you were stricken with relief. Your day in the sun had arrive! A relationship which from then on would remain chaste, consummated by submission of the senses!!!

Have no regrets!

Candlemass - King of the grey island (Digi)
Blind Guardian - Another stranger me EP
Megadeth - United abominations
Guitar for Guitar hero 2 (Xbox 360)

charles bronson - complete discocrappy :headbang: fuckin power violence...
impetigo - horror of the zombies
hirax - not dead yet
beherit - the oath of black blood...uh wow, my taste for the raw, lo-fi and downright sloppy really knows no boundaries :kickass:

Dark Ages - Twilight of Europe
Lunar Aurora - Ars Moriendi
The Wizar'd - Follow the Wizard
Vinterriket - Winterschatten
Centurions Ghost - A Sign of Things To Come

longslv_front.gif
longslv_back.gif

The Bastard Long Sleeve Tshirt :kickass:

Bought a couple of books:

Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science
Raincoast Sasquatch: Bigfoot, Sasquatch Evidence from Indian Lore
How Everything Works: Making Physics Out of the Ordinary

Next stop, The Montauk Project books.

I'm well on my way to becoming a cracked out, paranoid, conspiracy theorist. :lol:

:erk: