My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

what are you like the CITIZENS ON PATROL???
POLICE%20ACADEMY%204.jpg

Ofermod: Mystérion Tés Anomias MLP (poster, booklet) Norma Evangelium Diaboli NED007 2005
Ondskapt: Draco Sit Mihi Dux DLP (gatefold) Ajna Offensive FLAME 23 2005
Pest: In Total Contempt LP (gatefold) No Colours Records NC092 2005

I hate distros. Of the 50 or so I checked, none of them has more than two of the dozen CDs I'd like to order. I want to order in bulk and not spread fucking postal costs all over the planet, for fuck's sake!?!?!?! :yell:

Erik said:
Mostly that it sucks

Ugh, it's just fucking boring. UDOM is vastly overrated (in that anyone actually bothers listening to them at all)
You are wrong in about every way possible. :p

what's that Seer's Tears shit about? btw.. I didnt like that Ogre song but then it got stuck in my head, then i went back to it and realised i just didn't like it 'cause it's not Pentagram and not as good as Pentagram. in conclusion: Dawn of the Proto-Man must be mine!

Erik said:
Buying too much stuff again, help help help

Ildjarn "Ildjarn is Dead" 2LP
Mayhemic Truth "In Memoriam" CD
Sort Vokter "Folkloric Necro Metal" LP
The Gault "Even as All Before Us" CD
Worship/Loss split 7"

did you get these from somewhere that would be reasonably priced for us canucks? if so, tell me please.

Demilich said:
what's that Seer's Tears shit about? btw.. I didnt like that Ogre song but then it got stuck in my head, then i went back to it and realised i just didn't like it 'cause it's not Pentagram and not as good as Pentagram. in conclusion: Dawn of the Proto-Man must be mine!

It's prog doom from the UK. REALLY fucking good but hard to find. Kinda like Confessor yet totally different. Less doom, more metal I suppose. Very dark progressive metal.

Edit - Ogre rules. Their demo kicks tits in. :kickass: