My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Hell's Headbangers, and yes it is a lot.. About half are mine, and as some of you might have noticed, my denim jacket already holds a few so I have no fucking idea where I'm supposed to fit in those plus another ten or so I have on the incoming (as in: waiting to arrive by mail and/or friend or just awaiting sew-on).. but it'll work out somehow. Maybe I should start a vest as well?

I think im going to start a denim jacket soon. I gotta find a place that sells Realm patches though :erk:

Kool as I am I own Endless War on vinyl, and thus I've heard it and judge it to be far from essential for a denim jacket... Definitely good, but nowhere near essentioal (That would be Bathory, Dark Angel, Darkthrone, and other bands in that TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME AND NOT POSSIBLE TO NEGLECT league)

ahhh man I loveeee Realm, I would definitely get a Darkness Descends patch too(or just DA) but I think there would be easily enough room for a Realm patch :). I'd think I'd want a beefy ass Manilla Road one too, idk i'd have to spend alot of time planning this all out :lol:

If someone ever finds a Whiplash - Power and pain back patch please contact me, I desperately want it and I regret not stealing it from the girl at Wacken last year because it seems impossible to find.

i'd have to spend alot of time planning this all out :lol:
In my opinion, part of the charm with a proper patched denim fuck is that it's not planned - it's ALIVE. You build it as your tastes grow and as you get to far away festivals and/or vendors and shit. Mine is centered around Darkthrone, Metallica, Venom, Immortal, Mayhem etc which are all kickass band but pretty "entry-level" I suppose, and then spirals outwards onto Dark Angel, Exumar, Tormentor, Morbid, Infernäl Mäjesty, Cloven hoof and so on... As you get more kickass hellfuck deathbang your denim follows. Of course, a prequisite for this whole ordeal is that you sart when ou're fifteen and just starting to tough the badass shit and don't rush it but is willing to look dorky for at least a year or too to gain maximus kickassness and all of that.

A whole pile of shit was waiting for me when I got home from this 15 day work rotation at other Tanker Bases. I ordered this 20 albums for 50 Euro thinger from Steinklang, plus new Werkraum. The Negative Plane in this list I got from Ajna.

Antracot - Ferropolis (CD-R)
Bastards of Love - Decadence Royale (CD)
C21 H23 NO5 - Diacetylmorphin (CD)
Cold Fusion - Occupatria (CD)
Concrescence - Obscured By The Dark Years (CD)
Drape Excrement / Söldnergeist - Black Rider (CD)
Gamma Ray Burster - KK Null (CD)
Green Army Fraction - Caste War - Back in Their Place (CD)
Horologium / Foundation Hope / Project Winter / Artefactum - Pere-Lachaise (CD)
Institution D.O.L. - This Is My Life (DVD)
Institution D.O.L. - With Her I had Some Tropical Feelings
Laharis - Unpolitical Alchemy (CD)
Leiche Rustikal - Impuls (CD)
Negative Plane - Et In Saecula Saeculorum (CD)
Soulsearch - Liedersammlung (CD)
S.T.U.G. 213 - Kafabol (CD-R)
Tardive Dyskensia feat. Sikhara - White Flowers / Branca Flora (CD)
Un Defi d'Honneur - Verdun 1916 (CD)
V/A - Somehow They Knew... (CD)
V/A - Zyklus 1 (CD)
V/A - Zyklus 2 (CD)
Werkraum - Early Love Music (Woodbox CD + 3" CD)

And Books:

Jasanoff, J.H. Hittite and the Indo-European Verb
Kent, R.G. Old Persian Grammar, Texts, Lexicon
Watkins, C. How To Kill A Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics

Hott.

I bought a Nintendo DS to pass off-time when I was working in Yellowknife last week.

Stylus sucks, but god damn do they have an awesome MarioKart.

Hmm it was actually the first new gaming console I've gotten since the SNES. EWIEERRRRDDS.

IMG_3172-.jpg

Oh fucking yeah. (Left belongs to the Mister Motörmän, right is Johanna's)
Infernäl Möjesty and Old Wainds weren't in the package for some reason, we'll have to send them a package of poop to get back at 'em... Or at least send an inquiring e-mail which we already have. They're on vacation for a month though, which sucks.

Now I just need to figure out where the fuck to fit all these on an already full denim jacket...

/Hell Mike

EDIT: CHECK OUT THE FUCKING SIZE OF THAT TOTAL BADASS DARK FUCKIN ANGEL PATCH NIGGAZ

Darkspace - Darkspace II
Bethlehem - Dark Metal
A Forest of Stars - The Corpse of Rebirth reissue
Utlagr - Traditiones Normandes (Paradigms version)
Graveland - Drunemeton
Peste Noire - La Sanie des Siècles
Peste Noire tour shirt

Ellestein, it's being sold at the Peste Noire tour going on in Ontario and Quebec at the moment. Amazing show, and they had some great merch. The guy said after the tour they will be announcing that the re-issue is released. Was pretty cool to see it there, got it immediately as well as some other stuff;

My haul from the show;

Peste Noire shirt
A Forest of Stars - The Corpse of Rebirth
Branikald - Stormheit
Fullmoon - United Aryan Evil
Scald - Will Of The Gods is Great Power
Sort Vokter - Folkloric Necro Metal
Peste Noire - La Sanie des Siècles
Sombres Forêts - Royaume De Glace
Utlagr - 1066 Blood And Iron in Hastings
Utlagr - Traditiones Normandes
Lunar Aurora - Mond