My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I thought you weren't going to be buying anything else for a long time? :loco: What kind of money are you pulling in, friend?

Negură Bunget- 'n Crugu Bradului
Negură Bunget- OM
Nokurnal Mortum- Return of the Vampire Lord
Edit:Add
Mgla- Further Down the Nest
Fullmoon-United Aryan Evil

I thought you weren't going to be buying anything else for a long time? :loco: What kind of money are you pulling in, friend?

Hah, nowhere near enough, trust me. I'm supposed to be saving for a Motorcycle and and went into a music purchasing frenzy instead the past few months. That's actually 2 orders in that post, Astral Sleep and below that is the new one, already got the other stuff awhile back, just didn't mention it.

I still need to get Thyrfing - Hels Vite and the new Satanic Warmaster/Behxen split, and probably Come, Reap from The Devil's Blood. (Psychedelic Rock, quite good Myspace Link Here). Hopefully I stick to this plan this time. :lol:. Canadian dollar being low should help accomplish that.

Negură Bunget- 'n Crugu Bradului
Negură Bunget- OM
Nokurnal Mortum- Return of the Vampire Lord
Fullmoon-United Aryan Evil

:kickass: can't say enough good things about Negura Bunget, one of the bands in my recent purchase frenzy that I caught up on and got physical copies of FINALLY.

That Fullmoon in is probably one of the best demos I've ever heard.

so, j you've been buying all this immolation up now. favorite songs, albums, what's the deal? Close to a world below is immense is it not? :headbang:

kt-77-3-0.jpg

Lantlôs - Lantlôs
Mind necrosis Factor - Morphogenesis
Skepticism - Alloy
Nebelung - Vigil
Esoteric - the Pernicious enigma
Forgotten silence - The Nameless forever...
Bon iver - For emma, forever ago
Lux occulta - Forever, alone, immortal
Diadema Tristis - Ways of relief
Nechochwen - Algonkian mythos
Stielas Storhett/Mor/Liholesie split - Death comes from the north
Thou - Peasant
Dark Tranquillity - Skydancer
essential Debussy comp
Mendelssohn - songs without words