My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

i'm pretty sure i can't technically afford this but who cares

stagg 14" crash
stagg 12" china
stagg 8" splash

also them STUPID FUCKING CYMBAL STANDS (i'm cheap as hell so i got a single cymbal arm with an extension thing that will allow me to stack the china and splash)

The Gates of Slumber - Ice Worm 12" Vinyl
The Devil's Blood - Come Reap
Winterfylleth - The Ghost Of Heritage

Negura Bunget:

6 CD Boxset

Shirts:

From Transilvanian Forest
Zirnindu-Sa
Maiastru Sfetnic
Sala Molska

I won't receive it for around 2 weeks at least so no pics (It was just released yesterday), the box set itself will probably be sold out by then.

You can see a basic picture of each cover of the digipacks from prophecy-productions.de though.

To be honest, I would not purchase it unless you are a collector, or do not already own the albums (which you do). The main difference between this Box set and the old one will be the packaging and presentation (Different looks, 6 CD vs 3, etc), as well as "bonuses" below:

Zirnindu sa will contain an alternative mix/recording of Zirnindu Sa (making it a Double CD release)
Sala Molksa will contain an alternative mix/recording of Mãiastru Sfetnic (this sounds like an error, it's probably Sala Molksa, but still, making it a Double CD release)

Cannibal Corpse - Eaten Back to Life
Cannibal Corpse - Butchered at Birth
Vintersorg - Hedniskhjartad
Vintersorg - Till Fjalls
Vintersorg - Odemarkens Son

cheers, Josh

I won't receive it for around 2 weeks at least so no pics (It was just released yesterday), the box set itself will probably be sold out by then.

You can see a basic picture of each cover of the digipacks from prophecy-productions.de though.

To be honest, I would not purchase it unless you are a collector, or do not already own the albums (which you do). The main difference between this Box set and the old one will be the packaging and presentation (Different looks, 6 CD vs 3, etc), as well as "bonuses" below:

Zirnindu sa will contain an alternative mix/recording of Zirnindu Sa (making it a Double CD release)
Sala Molksa will contain an alternative mix/recording of Mãiastru Sfetnic (this sounds like an error, it's probably Sala Molksa, but still, making it a Double CD release)

i see :)
anyway, all these albums should had been released on vinyl since ages-including N Crugu Braduluii .. I really don t understand why they didn't did it by now :Smug: