My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

tdb-3.jpg

so sick

Ha, glad you like that album. Saw it used at Sonic Boom a few days ago and was shocked. How anyone could buy that and get rid of it seems ridiculous to me!

THE KINKS - Are the Village Green Preservation Society
THE STOOGES - Fun House
THE MISUNDERSTOOD - Before the Dream Faded
IGGY POP - The Idiot
IGGY POP - Lust For Life
Twin Peaks Season 2 DVD
cheap book of Led Zeppelin tablature

any thoughts yet? i found it pretty disappointing...got it and realized i really own way too much xasthur proportionally to how much i listen to them/him

I rarely find XASTHUR disappointing; at the very least it's good background/ambient music. Defective Epitaph certainly isn't his best effort (I think that goes to his half of the NORTT split, or the original release of A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors, those are the ones I listen to most) but it's got the dissonant and unsettling ambiance of XASTHUR that I expect.

Suffocation - Despise the Sun
Suffocation - Human Waste
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha (original from eBay. it came in today and the return address is none other than Daniel Corchado :kickass:)

the angelic process "coma waering" cd
ekpyrosis "mensch aus gold" cd

now if someone could find a shop that has the other angelic process cd AND the latest skepticism AND preferably some vlad tepes then maybe i could avoid paying four different shipping fees