My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

ANATOMIA/GRUDGE/COFFINS - DDDH Doomed To Death, Damed In Hell
DESASTER - Angelwhore
LASCOWIEC - Asgard Mysteries
OSKAL - Stahlkrieg/Blazes of Sunset
TORGEIST/VLAD TEPES - Black Legions Metal
WARHORDE - Satanic Lust

SLINT - Spiderland (finally got it on cd)
PAVEMENT - Slanted and Enchanted
NICK CAVE - From Her to Eternity
haircut

luror "cease to live" digicd
akitsa "sang nordique" cd
raven dark "verdandi/berustet av kriegsdronnet" cd
luror red shirt

Aquarious Records CD shipment watch day 59, still haven't received my DsO CDs. Haven't even heard from them since November 14th! Fuck these guys.

I'm up to day 64 on an Open Grave order and I've never received any response to any of my attempts to contact them. I'll never buy anything outside of their $6 section again, which they do consistently ship quickly.

My friend hasn't received his shit from The End or Open Grave either, he ordered quite a bit.

I got my Behexen/Satanic Warmaster Split and Anael from The End with 0 problems though (I've actually never had a problem with The End ever, amazingly enough). I have no idea what is going on with these distros sometimes.

Does the end even specialize in metal anymore? I went to their site yesterday only to find a band fronted by a shirtless Abercrombie model as their "featured artist". I suspect that they'll eventually phase themselves out as a metal distro in favor of indy pop bullshit. The 12 X 3 Slipknot page banners, the JCrew rock star in his nuthuggers exposing a pinch worth of pubes, the ever increasing lousy selection, the shitty fulfillment times, the fact that they uplifted their entire operation to the metropolis of queerdom, etcetera...