Down Among the Dead Men
Ape Uprising
Traveller

From trades:

Slough Feg - Atavism
Blind Guardian - Imaginations from the Other Side
Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

Inquisition - Magnificent Glorification Of Lucifer
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations (Slipcase)

one (1) pair of jeans
some (3) cheap photo albums
three (3) black t-shirts that i am going to make PARABELLUM and UNHOLY shirts out of

altar of plagues roots shirt
altar of plagues "sol" cd
ved buens ende patch
in the woods... patch

im sick and tired of band shirts being fucking black...seriously, WTF!
i was going to buy red ones but they were all out of red in size S so there you go

i agree with you though, not that there's anything wrong with black, but i have enough of those. lethal has made two different designs on white and i wear my red luror shirt all the time, i have a green one with burzum and a PURPLE primordial shirt :) and we're probably going to print shirts with my new band on brown and i've been meaning to do dark grey nasheim ones for a long time

support the war against the blacks

support the war against the blacks

:lol: for out of context misquote. OR IS IT?

I used to love that most of my (band) shirts were black for no apparent reason, but just recently I was looking at them and wondering "WTF?". The only deviations are my white A Forest of Stars, 2 light greys (Enslaved/Velnias), and 1 dark grey (Austere). I had red Death shirt at some point, don't know where it went :erk:

Need more Dark Grey/Green, Red and White shirts!

Indeed, from ebay and cheaper than ordering from No Colours. Had bid on someone who was selling all 4 albums just prior to that, but that ended when I was on the road. Ah well :)

Just need to get my hands on Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult now, which by the way I can see why most people view as their best... nearly edges out Invoking for me but not quite. The Initiation, Empire of the Luciferian Race, and especially Solitary Death in Nocturnal Woodlands are amazing.

Indeed, from ebay and cheaper than ordering from No Colours. Had bid on someone who was selling all 4 albums just prior to that, but that ended when I was on the road. Ah well :)

Just need to get my hands on Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult now, which by the way I can see why most people view as their best... nearly edges out Invoking for me but not quite. The Initiation, Empire of the Luciferian Race, and especially Solitary Death in Nocturnal Woodlands are amazing.

Yeah, "The Initiation" is my favourite track on there. It's a fantastic album, but I prefer Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan. I think I might even like Nefarious Dismal Orations better, but that one's much closer of a call.

found used for cheap. i was curious:

Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe
Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath (Jake E. Lee was always raving about these guys)

MajestikMøøse;8302341 said:
Some used books:

Bucoliques Grecs I: Théocrite (Belles Lettres)
Menander Reliquae (Bibliotheca Teubneriana)

Awesome. They older editions or newer ones?