Born Too Late fest shirt
Apostle of Solitude - Sincerest Misery gatefold DLP
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass reissue
Crucifist demo

from Sonic Boom here in Toronto:
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon cd

from Sonic Boom here in Toronto:
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon cd

About time someone bought that... it's been sitting around there for weeks!

DEVISER - Unspeakable Cults
IGNIVOMOUS - Death Transmutation
PROCLAMATION - Execration of Cruel Bestiality

BTL/Gates of Slumber Haul:

Shirts
Apostle of Solitude
Argus
Born Too Late II
Orodruin
Serpentcult
The Gates of Slumber

CDs
Apostle of Solitude - Sincerest Misery
Argus - Argus
Crucifist demo
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass
Revelation - Salvation's Answer
Revelation - Release
Serpentcult - Weight of Light

Didn't even notice it on your list, then again, this was only $10 at the show and it would be at least that if not more to ship over to Canada.

Not liking them I take it?

it's just nothing new. more maryland sounding stuff. and yes way too long and im so tired of bands covering electric funeral

That album just goes on for too damn long.

I spoke to Chuck about it and encouraged an album and an EP instead of just an album. He never really said why he did it, but I think he is one of those guys who wants an album that will engulf you for an hour or so.

it's just nothing new. more maryland sounding stuff. and yes way too long and im so tired of bands covering electric funeral

I don't think it's just generic maryland doom metal at all. Especially The Dark Tower and A Slow Suicide. Their upbeat tracks are quite different in their progression and vocal melodies, which isn't really close to the Maryland stuff. The only band that I find similar is Penance, but to me it's more of a expansion of their music. The title track is fucking phenomenal in it's emotive power.

In total the album is just to damn long, which makes me rarely listen to it. Each song is great on it's own, however.

Also, fuck cover songs on albums!

Purchases:
Serpent Cult - Weight of Light
Ulver - Bergtatt (from Vittra)
Argus - Argust

Apostle of Solitude Tshirt
Born Too Late festival shirt.

it just didnt hit me like some of the other stuff. penance, however, is brilliant and i like all their albums.