My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

egay? Fuck, I wish I would have seen that. It's by far the best Slough Feg album. When I saw them at Alehorn, John Cobbet was head banging like crazy to The Red Branch!

Bought it from a guy who was selling a chunk of his collection. This was the only good CD in there. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see any other copies floating around, other than the ones on Amazon for around $24.

Thanks. I'm too damn stubborn to buy it for $24 at this point. I hope that somewhere, at some time, someone will sell it for $8 or whatever and no one will care all that much and I will be able to reclaim it for a great price. Will it ever play out? Probably not, but I hope.

egay? Fuck, I wish I would have seen that. It's by far the best Slough Feg album. When I saw them at Alehorn, John Cobbet was head banging like crazy to The Red Branch!

nah, some dude on M-A had a sale list with all the slough fegs, and i jumped on it.

Just got back in from Leiden yesterday at midnight, and waiting for me when I got home were:

Rome - To Die Among Strangers EP (CD)
Rome - Flowers from Exile (CD)

YESSSSSS

Thanks. I'm too damn stubborn to buy it for $24 at this point. I hope that somewhere, at some time, someone will sell it for $8 or whatever and no one will care all that much and I will be able to reclaim it for a great price. Will it ever play out? Probably not, but I hope.

The one I got was $9 including shipping. This band doesn't seem to be particularly hyped... I'm sure if you keep your eyes open you'll find it for a decent price eventually.

Manilla Road - Mystification
Manilla Road - Atlantis Rising

I received these from Jason today. Thanks for sending the package quickly. I went to Vintage Vinyl over the weekend and picked up

Asphyx - Death... The Brutal Way
Destroyer 666 - Defiance
Drudkh - Microcosmos
Gorephobia - Mortal Repulsion
Immolation - Close to a World Below
Manilla Road - Open The Gates
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late
Saint Vitus - V
Witchfinder General - Friends of Hell

necroplasma - Sit Gloria Domini In Saecvlvm <----yet another in the endless sea of black metal bands substituting lo-fi production for songwriting ability

darkthrone - hate them <----well, it's fucking darkthrone innit

Manilla Road - Mystification
Manilla Road - Atlantis Rising

I received these from Jason today. Thanks for sending the package quickly. I went to Vintage Vinyl over the weekend and picked up

Asphyx - Death... The Brutal Way
Destroyer 666 - Defiance
Drudkh - Microcosmos
Gorephobia - Mortal Repulsion
Immolation - Close to a World Below
Manilla Road - Open The Gates
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late
Saint Vitus - V
Witchfinder General - Friends of Hell

Cheers - and nice haul too! :kickass: