My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

some german label is releasing the demo on vinyl, and that's about it

i have everything by agalloch (except promo 98 on original tape,) but this is their first thing that i really don't feel all that excited about owning. i have it on tape and cd already, the vinyl would be solely a collector's thing and i'm not sure i "do" that anymore

By CD do you mean the Demonstrations Archive thing? Doesn't that exclude the instrumental track from the demo since it was rerecorded later?

no, it includes "foliorum viridum" in the "of stone, wind and pillor" tracklist

"foliorum viridum" was not re-recorded. the recording is the exact same on the demo and the ep, so "the demonstration archive" is the complete thing.

Zpoan Vtenz - Gimę Nugalėt

how did I not know of this band earlier? It consists of members of Poccolus and Ha Lela and this album, released in 1998, is in every way at least equal to Poccolus' s/t and Ha Lela's Pabudimas... All praise the olde Lithuanian scene :worship:

i've had that for a million years

i think it's terribly inconsistent but with a very peculiar atmosphere that's worth experiencing

Paradise Lost - Faith divides us, death unites us 2CD limited edition
Amon Amarth - The Crusher reissue
The Devil's Blood - The time of no time evermore digipak
Insomnium - Across the dark 2CD limited edition

ABC for metal kidz
_MG_3879.jpg

sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport sport

some cruachan cds
while heaven wept - of empires forlorn (eibon)

if anyone wants my brazilian editon of empires forlorn, let me know. ill let it go for like $3 p/p within the US

also got $25 from selling CDs and my first check from my side business!