My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

We have a white noise machine too but I cant stand that fucking thing. Every time my wife puts it on I wanna throw it against the wall.

@ The Lurch...Its $400 almost everywhere but I found it at Crispdeals.com for $309 plus @20 shipping, had around $150 in my paypal account from selling shit on Ebay, so total cost was around $175. Not bad for a $400 micro system. :kickass:

@ The Dorian...yea, tubes need to warm up. Some ppl make it a bigger deal than need be though. My amps manufacturer says 3 minute warmup time, but the entire thing is probably truly warmed up and best at around 30-45 minutes when the entire chassis is hot, lol. The thing is, you dont want to constantly turn the shit on/off, it will shorten the tube life. Put that shit on and listen to it for at least a couple hours. It has its caveats, but there is no beating it imho.

good deal ... maybe something for my office. I'll try to find it even cheaper. :loco:

truly warmed up and best at around 30-45 minutes when the entire chassis is hot, lol.

WHAT!!! ... my entire mood can change in that sort of time.

Do it. Srsly. I do tons of research before everything I purchase and it seems that you cannot beat it at the price point. I'll let you know how it is.

Not sure you'll find a better price though.

yeah, let me know, but I am most likely pulling a dorian on this one.

btw, my current music playback device in the office is a clock radio so ANYTHING would be an improvement.

hahahha, Crispdeals has some pretty cool deals. looks like Hassidic Jew joint from Brooklyn. those guys know deals.

I want this:
http://www.crispdeals.com/Lasonic_LAS_I_931X_Music_System_p/las-i-931x.htm

but only if it takes 12 D batteries.

:lol: Dude...I think that is the EXACT one as Nasty Nas is rockin' in this photo...

nas_boombox.jpg

yeah, let me know, but I am most likely pulling a dorian on this one.

btw, my current music playback device in the office is a clock radio so ANYTHING would be an improvement.

:erk: x 2

Yo Lurch - Save your shillings and do yourself a favor; pick up that Denon micro system. Killer, BIG sound, from a small box. I can't believe them tiny speakers produce that much bass.* It isn't sloppy bass either. It's got a nice clean and punchy sound which Im sure you'd dig. Worth every penny.

* Although, to you, hooking up a sub would bring it to another level.

interesting ... i want to bring out the lowest of the lows from Destructos vs. The Earth / Attack.

Speaking of bass...I really just need to go ahead and get that Ibanez 6-string before we're completely broke as opposed to just broke

Wobbler - Rites At Dawn
Beardfish - Mammoth
Primordial - Redemption at the Puritans Hand
Neurosis - Through Silver and Blood
Neurosis - Given to the Rising
Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets
Neurosis - Times of Grace
Altar of Plagues - Mammal

Plus:
Duschetes black butte porter - 6pack
Duschetes Hop in the Dark - bomber
Marble DIPA (Local Albuquerque NM)