My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Now that I'm skinny again? Below 50! :tickled:

50 pounds ago I didn't get cold until it sauntered near 20 in Death Valley.

[NAD's theory of relativity]

A.M.S.G. – Anti-Cosmic Tyranny
ATLANTEAN KODEX – The White Goddess
CASTEVET – Obsian
CRAVEN IDOL – Towards Eschaton
GRAVE MIASMA – Odori Sepulcrorum
MAN’S GIN – Rebellion Hymns
SUBROSA – More Constant Than The Gods
VASAELETH – All Uproarious Darkness
VAURA – The Missing

Yeah, he tends to sell his own releases through the distro a couple of weeks earlier than the actual release date. I've gotten Mitrochondrion and Portal releases early due to this + the short distance it travels to me. Vaura is no exception, if you can see it for order, it'll ship now.

I wouldn't be surprised if heactually mentions it on the main page. He usually does.

Fisher and Paykel fridge
Chamberlain garage door opener

Pending: Echo leaf blower

Home ownership is THE BEST

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Bauhaus - Mask, The Sky's Gone Out, and 1979-1983 Vol. 2
Vaura - The Missing
Mammatus - Heady Mental

One of those Bauhaus albums is for me, the other two are xmas gifts for my gothic babe of the month.

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Bauhaus - Mask, The Sky's Gone Out, and 1979-1983 Vol. 2
Vaura - The Missing
Mammatus - Heady Mental

One of those Bauhaus albums is for me, the other two are xmas gifts for my gothic babe of the month.

"Mask" (the song) RULES HARD!!!!! Good lawd I love that song!

Honestly I'm really up and down with Bauhaus. What I like I fucking LOVE but a lot of it I can easily dismiss. Oddly enough I really enjoy the post-Bauhaus projects more. Some of the solo Peter Murphy bits are glorious (Dust? Holy fuck!), Tones on Tail were fucking AMAZING, and one of the best shows I've ever witnessed was David J and his whacked out "post-carny-core" madness just a few years ago in a small bar where nobody really gave a shit except for me and 3 other people.

Oh and I recently bought Dalis Car - The Waking Hour on vinyl which showed up today, and I forgot it at work. I bought it for Mick Karn's basslines, but I not-so-secretly want to hump Peter Murphy. That reminds me, whilst I'm sure you've seen this, if not, well, you're welcome:

EDIT: I haven't watched that myself for a few years. Reaction: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
rockin metals lately:

Rite - Människan - hatet - hånet (or what the hell it may be calles)
Setherial - Ekpyrosis
Setherial - Firestorms
Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness
V/A - Resurrected in Festering Slime

That's pretty much it for a couple of months back I think