My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

WM_zps3be728dc.jpg

FFF_zps09b42737.png

I have a serious fuckin' problem. Back up to 21 pedals once again. Time to sell a few and perhaps regain what little remains of my dignity.

Regain your dignity? 21 pedals isnt dignity, its glory :headbang:
What do they sound like?
I haven't received either one yet, but I've gone through a Woolly Mammoth or two in the past. That one has ridiculous low end response, and from what I understand the Fat Fuzz Factory can be just as bowel erupting, along with oscillating wildness. In my doom band I've made it a goal to break things in our practice space with sheer fuzz pressure, and I think these two will help greatly. I have enough cut-through fuzz pedals where now I want to focus on more BEEF. Tonight my guitarist said: "I walked inside to refill my coffee and while you were playing all the windows in the house were shaking, I love it." It's good to be in a band where heaving earth is encouraged.

Nad, it seems reasonable you should own at least one pedal for every year you've been playing bass.
Haha! I like this logic. I think I'm caught up in that case... or maybe I need to buy one more. I think I started playing in 1992?

Last night I bought a new car battery and the "correct" size is too small so now there is a piece of wood living underneath my hood. Ghetto fabulous is still fabulous.