The Bruery Tart of Darkness
The Bruery White Oak
The Bruery Saison de Lente
The Bruery Mischief
The Bruery Trade Winds
The Bruery Autumn Maple

gonna have fun with this:

belle.jpg

Fantastic!! Would you mind telling me the production date? It doesn't seem to be printed on the cover as far as I can tell.

Also, I absolutely love the "scary" sticker. Someone somewhere actually had to go, "yeah...hmm....fuck...we should go 'head and slap a scary sticker on THIS one"

Ps: give the gift of music, Goddamit!!

Fantastic!! Would you mind telling me the production date? It doesn't seem to be printed on the cover as far as I can tell.

Also, I absolutely love the "scary" sticker. Someone somewhere actually had to go, "yeah...hmm....fuck...we should go 'head and slap a scary sticker on THIS one"

Ps: give the gift of music, Goddamit!!
IMG_20141023_225034_246_zps06fd1ba8.jpg

Everything about this is fuckin' RAD. I downloaded it some years back, and it's actually quite good. So I found a copy on eButt for $16 just recently, I had no idea I was in for the treat of a longbox and that faux mailing address.

I was so excited that I listened to Angel Dust tonight. I had that one in longbox format as a kid, and the best part is my Grammaw bought me that album.

some picks, ditto looper, tuners, etcwtf

KD / Jess show:

JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES - Astral Sabbat

Wroth Emitter:

SCALD - Agyl's Saga

Mother Russia (discogs/ebay seller, forget his name atm):

NITBERG - Nagelreid

Vorbd:

MOEVOT - Abgzvoryathr

Blood Music / Terrateur Possession:

ONE TAIL, ONE HEAD - One Tail, One Head
SINMARA - Aphotic Womb
SINMARA - Aphotic Womb 2x LP
SINMARA shirt
SVARTIDAUDI - Flesh Cathedral

Dark Descent:

Fleshed out the remainder of my Manilla Road collection, finally.

ACID WITCH - Stoned (lp I have will be for sale, shortly)
BULLDOZER - The Exorcism Digipak
HORRENDOUS - Ecdysis
MANILLA ROAD - Invasion
MANILLA ROAD- Metal
MANILLA ROAD - Mysterium
MANILLA ROAD - Playground of the Damned
MANILLA ROAD - Spiral Castle
MANILLA ROAD patch
SWALLOWED - Lunarterial

Earlier at some point through Dark Descent:

Verminous - The Unholy Communion
Vorum - Poisoned Void
Witchrist - The Grand Tormentor

1__593711405436430400300_zpsfa1abbf2.jpg

I've bought several pedlolz lately, but I wanted to post a picture of this one, simply because it says WITCH!

Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses (digipak version)

I've avoided this all these years, but okay Señor Sirloin, I'll give this particular version a whirl. Even if I already legally own all the tracks (Suspended in Dusk was released on the version of Life is Killing Me that I have), and quite enjoy the original Bloody Kisses track order / soundscapes. I figured what with All Hallow's Eve and all, it is only appropriate.

I still have my original edition, purchased in a fucking long box in 1993 CD of Bloody Kisses. More amazingly, it still plays,thankfully. Only edition I want.