My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

A Westclox Baby Ben Mechanical Alarm Clock. Made in the U.S.A, not their current line that is manufactured in China. :erk:

il_570xN.281404297.jpg

That would survive exactly one (1) waking

Where'd you get it?

I bought it off of ebay for $15.

@Hell Mike, nah these things are built to last brug, there were several around the house growing up, and I don't think they ever malfunctioned. Though I do believe a couple family members may have broken one or two flinging them against a wall after a night of "withdrawals." :erk:

Other than those episodes, these things keep on ticking. Only purchasing this out of necessity, the damn external speakers on my dumb phone are on the fritz, so the alarm doesn't sound. It was either a Baby Ben or an Iphone. :puke:

^^^Planet Earth is unbelievably good. I used to drink a beer and watch that on Friday nights, yelling "this is fuckin' beautiful!" like a naturalist redneck.

Forgotten Woods - Baklengs Mot Stupet
Heard two songs, bought the box set.

Goodyear MT/R tires so I can possibly prevent getting fuckin' stuck in the middle of nowhere. A set of 5 cost more than my first car. Holy living fuck.

Forgotten Woods - Baklengs Mot Stupet
Heard two songs, bought the box set.

good job, man

the boxset has awful, cheap presentation as is par for the course for no colours records (you know, those terrible 90's double-width jewel cases that, mercifully, seem to have mostly perished by now + cheap, flimsy paper with black and white printing and awful typefaces)

but the music..!

Those double-disc boxes really did die off, hey? I have probably 15 of those, the best are the Turbografx-CD games that only came with one disc.

i got a sansa clip+ mp3 player recently

thing fuckin rulez

it's been a while since i had a decent portable music player and i've missed taking walks and listening to music and such

a pro-ass sound card, rme hammerfall dsp multiface

8 in 8 out, adat, etc.

been buying a bunch of microphones and shit as well. next purchase is gonna be a soundcraft spirit m12 mixer. gonna build a real studio. it's gonna be great.