Listening now. :cool:

Food has #1 priority.

The priority list should have looked like this:

1) Listen to new Tenhi.
2) Rip new Tenhi.
3) Put on yousendit for Thanatopsis123.

or at the very least

1) Listen to new Tenhi.
2) Blabber to Thanatopsis123 about how awesome new Tenhi is.

Doomcifer said:
Bedemon - Child of Darkness

HUMOMGOUS kudos to Black Widow for re-releasing this album. What top-notch edition it is too with a giant booklet with tons of info. :kickass:

kinda interested in this, i was reading about it a little while ago. what's it like? pretty much, i know who's involved, should i just expect it to sound like an extra pentagram album?

Solstáfir - Masterpiece of bitterness
and Geasa - Angel's cry as a replacement for Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork (broken during shipping).

Tranquillian said:
Geasa - Angel's cry as a replacement for Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork (broken during shipping).
wait, so it broke and instead of getting a working copy you get something else!? i hope that's a damn good album you got instead, buddy :loco:

i forgot to mention, when i was at amoeba the other day i saw a copy of the nasheim album and was reminded that i still have never heard nasheim and i contemplated getting the nasheim album for a moment but then i realized that's ridiculous when i've never heard nasheim and people around here seem to be getting free nasheim anyway. nasheim.