My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

The two first Shining albums are good, the third has Hellhammer on drums and everybody likes the fourth one.

Ordered that Klabautafags Cd too, by the way, along with Astrofaes' "Those Whose Past is Immortal"

clone0305.jpg

fuckit. another boutique pedal for celebrating my selling out to THE MAN.

will do, i ordered it online and i'm also lazy with video games so it might be awhile. in some thread some dude named Thanawhosits talks about it.

once I was NAD said:
will do, i ordered it online and i'm also lazy with video games so it might be awhile. in some thread some dude named Thanawhosits talks about it.

you want the walkthrough? i'm told it's a very involved game, and it takes a looooong time to get to, and defeat each gigantic robot monolith.

i can give you my ign.com username/password, i'm pretty sure there's a guide there

i hate walkthroughs!!! i only ever use them shitz if COMPLETELY stuck, and even then i try not to.

but thanks for the offer. :tickled:

Fuck a walkthrough. It's essentially a puzzle game trying to figure out how to take those colossi down. A walkthrough would ruin the game. Though I had to get help on like 2 of the 16.

If you're stuck or want to know any secrets, I know everything about it.

linksys is their bargain bin shit routers for your house. That router I bought is basically designed for a small-medium sized enterprise network. The one I bought can run an IOS and do full IPSec/VPN as well as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing, but I bought it cause it's cheaper than a 2620 or a 2612XM and can still do VLAN trunking, which my current pair cannot. Just wish this one could do IS-IS

i have no idea what much of that means, but thanks. the linksys wireless router we bought was painfully stupid to install (software was horrible), but it seems to be working alright now.

you wouldn't buy something like the router I just bought for your house. And yes, I hate the linksys router we have, I'll probably keep the 1721 at the end of the year (selling the rest to try and recoup the cost ) and use it. It's way more power than I need for home, and I like that. It cost me $200, but it's for school, so it's worth it.