My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

you payed over 100 bucks for a LINKSYS? UGH... fuck dude...

Are you looking for something else? I'll find you something that woudl work better for you in a sec if you want. What kind of net connection do you have?

holy shit cthulhu's new avatar is the best thing ever.

guess what the last thing i bought was? that's right. a fucking burrito.

Domine - Emperor of The Black Runes
Axel Rudi Pell - Kings and Queens

both blind out of the used bin, and both dissapointing imo...

and FINALLY after having a copy for years...

Saint Vitus - Heavier Than Thou :worship:
Tool - Opiate

All free with a gift certificate from xmas. :kickass:

MadeInNewJersey said:
I love that fucking band, though I've never heard that album.

Yeah, that's why I bought it. From hordes of positive reviews. I guess they're earlier work is much better, I don't know. Or maybe it's because I only listened to it once so far. lol But so far, it isn't my cup of coffee.

GODDAMN MONEYSUCKING AQUARIUS RECORDS!

cd BORIS Pink $24.00
3cd UTON Whispers From The Woods $16.98
cd PENTAGRAM First Daze Here $14.98
2lp COMUS First Utterance $27.00

in the mail today, all from the same source:

DVDs:
Dodgeball
The Incredibles
The Tick (various episodes)
Robin Williams live on Broadway

Life Travel Wipes :headbang:

CDs:
God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright
God Is An Astronaut - The End Of The Beginning

Life is good today. :Spin:

snow2fall said:
The Tick (ALL* episodes)

Fixed.

Thanatopsis123 said:
It's only a matter of time before other countries become so horribly inundated with American media that they give up on their own. Or has that already happened?

Canada is already there, except we also have some of our own programming. We're your neighbours so we'll be there first. But you can't knock the tick, it's some quality shit. And Dodgeball, well, thats just a fucking funny movie. and anyone who knocks robin williams can taste my scrotal fluids after I kick your ass.

I'm hoping to get a job with my school tutoring first year students, pays 12 bucks an hour so I'm hoping to make 40-60 bucks a week... that should allow me to start buying CDs and shit.

Finally received Falkenbach - Heralding The Fireblade, Blood Red Throne - Altered Genesis, Ofermod - Mysterion Tes Anomias, Disiplin - Anti Life and 1349 - Hellfire. The Falkenbach was a pretty cool looking white and gold digipak with an excellent bonus track; "Gjallar". I can YouSendit if anyone's interested.