My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Dick Sirloin said:
You know, I'd heard a few tracks from this, so I expected some strangeness... but this is WEEEEEIIIIRRRRRD!!! in a weird way.

YEAH MAN i don't have blueberry boat but all their other stuff is ACE

i have that, but ya know.. seeing how they're like one of my favourite bands, i'm kind of a collector. but it's cool, i'll track it down. it's not that rare. there are far greater conquests on my list, 'cause as good as it is, i seldom get the urge to listen to pre-BMD Katatonia these days.

spikes77 said:
werkraum is great stuff, the mcd after it is also good. (the song on the looking for europe comp got me to notice them)

Yes, I agree. I'm going to try and order that MCD after Steinklang gets their online store up (it was supposed to go up today actually). Have you heard their track on the Wir Rufen Deine Wölfe compilation? If you haven't, let me upload it for you. It's excellent.

I heard that they're supposed to have a new full-length coming out this year as well. :cool:

Mormagil said:
YEAH MAN i don't have blueberry boat but all their other stuff is ACE

you know, i;ve owned BB for 27 hrs now and after 2 listens i've already determined it's GENIUS

ILOVDE HTIS BAND and i dont care if its gay indie rock, it rules

spaffe said:
With such a bandname I was expecting noisy industrial "crap", but this is pretty good stuff. Is the other material of theirs any similar? Or is this just an exception for that compilation?

The full length "Unsere Feuer Brennen!" that I just got yesterday is also very good and in a similar style.