My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

lizard said:
if you buy a bootleg, isn't that the same as downloading mp3s?

ethics question!
Depends. I think I'lls top at that.
NO I WON'T!
If you get live bootlegs from 1983 MetallicA shows or download them in mp3 format I don't care (in fact, I'm jealous) but when you subsitute the real thing with some fag shit I hate it. I'm a bit tired so I'll stop at this, at least. I hope you get my point.

Erik said:
what did that tortoise ever do to you
are they ever made out of real tortoise shell? i mean i know this one is just plastic, but i wonder if there's some guitarsnob club where they only use ACTUAL tortoise shell.

i dunno. i know they used to make PICKS out of real tortoise shell but then they stopped. that's why TORTEX picks exist because they supposedly emulate the feel of real tortoise or whatnot blah blah you probably know about this already. pickguards, no idea

Erik said:
i dunno. i know they used to make PICKS out of real tortoise shell but then they stopped. that's why TORTEX picks exist because they supposedly emulate the feel of real tortoise or whatnot blah blah you probably know about this already. pickguards, no idea

never knew that. pickguards are ugly. see my shitty chinese black/white strat clone for an example.

didn't know about that Tortex trivia, cheers. :kikcass: <-- i'm leaving that misspelled because it looks cool.

Manes - Vilosophe
Kroda - Towards The Firmaments Verge Of Life
Hantaoma - Malombra
Desiderii Marginis - That Which Is Tragic and Timeless
Dwelling - Humana
Xasthur / Leviathan - Split CD
Ritual Day / Frostmoon Eclipse - split CD

JayKeeley said:
random question:

do people post here when they've ordered, or when they've actually received?

I remember the days when Ayeka would post his downloads here. :loco:

sometimes i do both, depends how excited i am about the item. like, when i get that Comus 2LP, you think i'm not gonna post again? possibly with pictures?