My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

MadeInNewJersey said:
I find it fascinating that SO many people, that's the 1st thing they do, hit somebody completely innocent, ha ha ha

Well the bloke wasn't innocent, he had actually asked if he could help, so I went, "thanks dude, help me kill my first NPC" :tickled:

Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising
Emperor - Anthem to the Welkin at Dusk
Falkenbach - Heralding - The Fireblade
The Haunted - Revolver
Woods Of Ypres - Against the Season

hehe, I beated that game with a nordic... after nearly 150 hours of play. But, what I've always wondered is what happen if you hit the heart only once with Sunder????? Do you become a god? I don't know if I saved before doing the last boss....

I never beat the main quest, I got to the part where I had to go whoop the last dude's ass in that Red Mountain Thingy (I'm terrible with names), and that's when I decided to dick around as much as possible. Started killing people and going to the strip club and such.

the main quest is very interesting, you get Corpus but you find a cure, which gives a lot of new power because you have all the advantages of the disease but none of the disadvantages. Did you try to be a vampire? Try before you get Corpus, otherwise you'll be immune to vampirism.

What the fuck are you RPG nerds talking about? :tickled:

I'm in the first village and totally clueless and the controls are giving me a headache and the gloomy shades of most interiors are killing my eyes off. But it's still fun to wander around. And I loooove aiming the bow at people's heads. Next thing I'll do is gather some XP in the wild and go clean up this cave (should I? :loco: )

Yeah once you level up a handful of times it gets fun. Sorta sucks at first.

Just sit by a free bed and practice spells like 08279582 times, that's what I did.

MajestikMøøse said:
cleaning the cave is good XP

cleaning any cave is good XP

as long as the dudes inside aren't more powerful than you, that is.

pretty solid rule of thumb

Ellestin, wait until you join the gang and have to fight off the pirate hordes in the next town...errr, maybe I don't even have the right game anymore, lol

by the end of the game I had a full ebony armor and a deadric daikatana and a deadric longsword + ebony shied... I was invincible. Even the vampires couldn't stand a second against my nordic wrath! Heck, those half gods didn't last long once I got in melee range. Yeah... they could use a lot of magic on me before I get to them, but that wouldn't stop my lust for destruction.

I'm about as powerful as a baby newt out of a three-weeks starvation. And I'm afraid I'll never be able to coordinate my moves in fight, like before I manage to switch to the right weapon, get into position, then find the right spell to cast and so on, any level one foe would get the chance to stab me 100 times while on his knees reciting aloud some Baudelaire verses to the moon. :D