My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

En Vind Av Sorg said:
So where are these shows at? I see Townsend with DT but not Opeth at Jaxx and Prong with Overkill there as well.

friday feb 17 - recher theatre, opeth/dt/dtb . BE THERE
saturday feb 18 - yeah, the jaxx one

Cool, well I'll be at the Prong/Overkill show for sure. My friends band Burning Shadows is opening up. Recher sounds like a better deal since Opeth is there as well, although this could be a bad thing since it will probably sell out soon due to them. Ugh, and those fans, Opeth fans are the worst. Last time nevermore opened for Opeth at Jaxx, the front row was all opethites who pretty much ignored Nevermore and Into Eternity's sets. I saw a couple people who just sat down right in front of the bar when Nevermore came on.

these showed up today

788.jpg

25142_200_200.jpg

Machine%20Men%20-%20Elegies.jpg

Rev%20Biz%20crush.jpg

ancalagon "first age: entering legenda"
arghoslent "incorrigible bigotry"
the gault "even as all before us"
dark tribe "in jeraspunta: die rückkehr der tollwütigen bestie"

Erik said:
ancalagon "first age: entering legenda"
arghoslent "incorrigible bigotry"
the gault "even as all before us"
dark tribe "in jeraspunta: die rückkehr der tollwütigen bestie"

Nice haul!! I'm surprised you didn't already own Arghoslent and Dark Tribe though.

Edit: Where'd you get the Ancalagon anyway? I've looked for that before but haven't found it anywhere.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Nice haul!! I'm surprised you didn't already own Arghoslent and Dark Tribe though.

Edit: Where'd you get the Ancalagon anyway? I've looked for that before but haven't found it anywhere.
graveless slumber records and their 4 for 3 sale.. i really hope the entire rc forum isn't going to try and order it at the same time so i don't get mine now :D the site says they have 5 copies

Erik said:
graveless slumber records and their 4 for 3 sale.. i really hope the entire rc forum isn't going to try and order it at the same time so i don't get mine now :D the site says they have 5 copies

Ah, thanks for the info. But really, who else is going to buy that? You, me, maybe J if he doesn't already own it? I'm sure Gugs already owns it. :)