My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
Eh, my records say that the last L shortsleeve is reserved for you, but then again we might have fucked up and sold that already. If we have it, it's yours, and I believe we do.

ah, great if so :)

latest purchase: dawn - slaughtersun. original necropolis digi-version, still sealed

bah, don't get the stupid re-release. Slaughtersun isn't that hard to find, and neither is the debut (which was re-released a few years ago). However, the EP that was released between the two albums is fairly difficult to find, but it doesn't seel for too much on eBay.

**Over 150 minutes of Swedish blackened thrashing metal including the original “Slaughtersun” album along with “Naer Solen Gar Niber For Evogher” album, “Sorgh Pa Svarte Vingar Flogh” EP & the rare “The Eternal Forest” demo as bonus. Also featuring nice booklet with lyrics and liner notes.**

tell me why i shouldn't get the re-release again???

Nasheim - Undergång \m/
In Flames - STYE digipak
Dark Tranquillity - Skydancer LP, mint condition
Dark Tranquillity - The Mind's I LP, mint condition

Next up on purchase list is:

Katatonia - Brave yester days
Ticket to 2000 Decibel (Hypocrisy, Naglfar, The Haunted, Amaran, Vintersorg, etc.)

Black Winter Day said:
i just looked and this is 95% of dawn's catalog for $13
Sorry for double posting. Just get it, I bought it even if I had the 3 cds. I bought it for the demo tracks and liner notes. I also noticed a much clearer sound on Slaughtersun.

First of all, if there are a bunch of misspellings, it;s because I got this new keyboard,and it's one of those ones that's split in the middle to separate the letters. Isn't this suppose to help? It's not.

Anyhoo, I got a new computer and docing station today. And it costs me a grand total of $0.00, haha. It's a Compaq, and it puts my crappy NEC to shame.

Also found out I have tickets to the Astros opening day on Monday, sitting right behind the dguout.

Also, some 2004 Cds came in today:

Eyes of Fire - Ashes to Embers
Finntroll - Trollhammeran
Orphaned Land - Mabool

J. said:
First of all, if there are a bunch of misspellings, it;s because I got this new keyboard,and it's one of those ones that's split in the middle to separate the letters. Isn't this suppose to help? It's not.
Pretty soon you'll get used to it and will never be able to go back, like me. I have the same keyboard at home and work and everyone bitches about it so they stay away from my shit. :loco:

J. said:
Orphaned Land - Mabool
Is that the version with the second CD? Isn't that supposed to be live acoustic versions of tracks from El Norra Alila? I'd be interested to see how they pull those off. Let me know because the promo never came with that second CD...

Finntroll - Good stuff. Nothing too different from Jaktens Tid. Just a jolly good 17 minutes.

Eyes of Fire - nowhere near as strong as either Mindrot full-length, of course, it's probably not supose to be.

Orphaned Land - I really liked it. Some of the songs are a little too long and proggy for me, though, And yeah, I got the 2CD version. The live acoustic CD is pretty good. The crowd gets involved, and the band sound good and tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.