My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THR haul,
ASTROFAES (UKR) - ...THOSE WHOSE PAST IS IMMORTAL, TAPE, 5euro/40sek
ASTROFAES (UKR) - AD INFINITUM, TAPE, 5euro/40sek
ASTROFAES (UKR) - THE EYES OF THE BEAST, TAPE, 5euro/40sek
ASTROFAES (UKR) - DYING EMOTIONS DOMAIN, TAPE, 5euro/40sek
ASTROFAES (UKR) - THE ATTRACTION..., TAPE, 5euro/40sek (Orig. 1997 release!)
HATE FOREST (UKR) - BATTLEFIELDS, TAPE, 5euro/40sek
MUNRUTHEL (UKR) - ORIANA'S TALES, CD, 13euro/120sek
DRUDKH (UKR) - FORGOTTEN LEGENDS, CD, 13euro/120sek
DUB BUK (UKR) - IDU NA WY!, CD, 13euro/120sek

Found these used, but in excellent condition:

EMPYRIUM - Songs Of Moors & Misty Fields PROMO CD in cardboard cover (rare?)
VINTERLAND - Welcome My Last Chapter CD (original pressing)

I think that's probably just broken info on that site, seems strange that they would re-release something that's readily available, not very popular and with little to no bonus stuff to add... But hey, I could be wrong, never seen anything but the original though...

Obtained Enslavement - Witchcraft , finally found it :cool:
Demilich - Nespithe
Cult Of Luna - Both

Moonblood - rehearsals 1 - 4 & 6

Anyone who sees #5 and 13 onwards on their travels, please give me a shout.

JayKeeley said:
:lol:

Go Ayeka, it's your birthday...!
You guys ever watch Bo Selecta? You know when Mel B goes "You complete set o' BASTARDS yer!"? That's what I'm saying right now!

Fucking hell man, where the fuck do you find all this rare Kyuss shit!?!?

I listened to White Pony today, and was reminded how much the first 2 songs rule and the rest kinda suck.

I guess someone 'round these parts decided to get rid of some rare Kyuss material, because I found them both in the same store. I was hoping to find some Desert Sessions and/or some rare unida albums, but no go on those.

I listened to half of the Soundgarden album. I love it. I really think that is my favorite album by them.

Listened to some songs from that Deftones. Some are good, and some are just plain weird.

Well, I still think owning 13 rehearsal tapes with (my guess heresince I haven't even heard onw of those tapes) pretty much the same material sounding pretty much the same is a bit unneccesary

I would buy unnecessary amounts of rehearsal tapes for a couple of bands I really like, if I could find them/they made/released them.

Status
Not open for further replies.