My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I will never order from The End again. I ordered from them a week and a half ago and I got an email 2 days later saying that my package was dispatched. Well where the fuck is it then?!?!!

No Problem. and thank you.

Oh, that sampler, LOL. I have like 5 of them from orders elsewhere. You trying to get rid of them too? I sent some to JK, haha!

Let me know what you think of Goatwhore

Goatwhore is very reminiscent of Grand Belial's Key. Totally riff based black metal, not really concerned about atmosphere or the black metal image. These guys have short hair, side-burns, and don't really look the part of a black metal band. I can certainly hear the Acid Bath connection on certain songs.

I hate those samplers.

Doomcifer said:
Crotchduster - Big Fat Box of Shit (NAD would be all over this LOL)
Haha, I'm listening to some samples right now. Wasn't there a thread on this song before? Oh yeah this is the one with the Danzig bit in the middle. Funny stuff. :tickled:

fotmbm said:
Well, I still think owning 13 rehearsal tapes with (my guess heresince I haven't even heard onw of those tapes) pretty much the same material sounding pretty much the same is a bit unneccesary
You could say the same about owning all the Iron Maiden albums...

Anyway, you don't know until you listen to it, and they're quite cheap. Might as well get 'em in bulk while they're all available to me rather than fanny-arsing around sending off 5Euroes every other week.

Besides, I've only got five of 'em... :loco:

Zebulon Pike - ...And Blood Was Passion (NAD NEEDS THIS)
Fooz - s/t
Dreams...Of What Life Could Have Been - Sludge Compilation
Maxmillion - s/t
Eternal Elysium/Of The Spacistor Split
Cathode - ...a Machine That Never Faulters

M.Lehto said:
I have Epitaph 7", White Rabbit 7", HEart of the Ages DLP and Omnio DLP, but Let There be More Light 7" is nowhere to be found. I must get that, since those are the only ITW-stuff on vinyl. :p
The Omnio DLP went for over 50 Euro on ebay.de last week. I really wanted it but that was too much. How much did you pay for it out of interest? Do you know how limited all the ITW vinyls are?

If I remeber right, Omnio was about 30€ + 6€ for posts. What comes to the how limited they are, I have no idea.

Queens of the Stone Age - s/t

This is the second or third time I've tried to order this, hopefully it goes through this time.

Erik, it's pretty fuxXing good. I'm not a whole hell of a lot familiar with neo-folk, but it definitely sounds like a cross between Dead Can Dance and the latest Elend album.

I've been meaning to pick up some of their stuff for a while and your thread a few days ago reminded me of that. Thankee.

Has anyone here heard Death in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.