Status
Not open for further replies.
fotmbm said:
Got Arckanum - Boka vm Kaos today

nice one, trade or?

got the following today:

agalloch - pale folklore
agalloch - the mantle
pantheist - oh solitude, not to sure about this one, but it was cheap and has gotten some serious RC praise if i'm not mistaken

GODDAMMIT YOU LITTLE SHIT! Why didn't you tell me they were this good???

8=====D
59q80

and from Kayo Dot's interview on Lamentations of the Flame Princess:

"The new album Choirs of the Eye takes the MAUDLIN OF THE WELL twists on music and twists them around again with more open, flowing compositions of (to my ears) foreign and weird music… but compelling enough that I want to come back to it and figure it out, not send it off to family somewhere as a revenge plot for childhood trauma...But the point is this isn't a band playing lip service to the notion of creativity, and their idea of 'being different' isn't just a marketing sales point..."

lizard said:
and from Kayo Dot's interview on Lamentations of the Flame Princess:

"The new album Choirs of the Eye takes the MAUDLIN OF THE WELL twists on music and twists them around again with more open, flowing compositions of (to my ears) foreign and weird music… but compelling enough that I want to come back to it and figure it out, not send it off to family somewhere as a revenge plot for childhood trauma...But the point is this isn't a band playing lip service to the notion of creativity, and their idea of 'being different' isn't just a marketing sales point..."
Jim gets it. His interview with Toby and Greg was awesome.

Just sent money for:

Angantyr - Sejr CD
Angantyr - Sejr LP + 7"
Taake - ...Nattestid... (should have got this back in April but Moribund are jews and sent me Bjørgvin, which I already had, instead)
Vemod - Kringom Fjell og Skog MC
Ljå - Vedderbaug MC
Holmgang - Runens Advarsel MC

OK I picked up a haul at the PP festival:

Jag Panzer - Thane to the Throne
Nocturnal Rites - the new one
Skyclad - Vintage Whine (owning actual Skyclad albums is a must just for their artwork)
Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
King Diamond - Deadly Lullabyes
King Diamond - Spider's Lullabye
Iced Earth - Glorious Burden
Rage - Trapped!
Mercenary - 11 Dreams
Bolt Thrower - Who Dares Wins

Oh and I picked up a CD-R for the new Cea Serin from Zod. I'm not a fan of traditional prog, but this is really good diverse metal. All sorts of vocal styles on this one too.

some black metal stuff

frostmoon eclipse - death is coming (pretty descent melodic black from italy)
tangorodream - in the name of ancient faith
hate forest - the gates
nocternity - crucify him (great demo of a new black metal band - check their first album "onyx")

Status
Not open for further replies.