My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's not lost I guess.

I also ordered Weakling from willowtip and just missed out.

Anyway, just got these, hopefully from someone faster.

Moonsorrow - Kivenkantaja
Vader - Live In Japan

I'm considering putting in an order to Vinland Winds. Can anyone give me a heads up on their reliability?

(also, do they send flyers to your house after you give them your address? I know some distros do this, and I wouldn't want that, especially from an NS Distro.)

I ordered from VW one time for Graveland - Carpathian Wolves. I paid through Paypal, everything went fine. THey aren't the fastest distro out there, as it took about 10 days to arrive.

I have not received one flyer or mailer from them.

I dunno what to do with all the flyers I've accumulated over years of ordering stuff from underground distros. Perhaps I'll incinerate it all and power a small city for a several days.

The only time I get flyers is with my order, no one ever sends me anything after that. Staalhart sent me about 600 flyers :tickled:

I think I've ordered from Vinland Winds, it took about a week.

EDIT: Nevermind it was Battle Hymn.

Caelum Adustum said:
The only time I get flyers is with my order, no one ever sends me anything after that.
Same here.

A notorious sender of ridiculous amounts of flyers is the excellent label/distro Ledo Takas from Lithuania.

NicodemiX said:
(also, do they send flyers to your house after you give them your address? I know some distros do this, and I wouldn't want that, especially from an NS Distro.)
:lol:

I just think that's funny, heh. You should forward the flyers to your local Black Panther outlet.

Supernal Music don't even put their catalog inside an envelope. The mailing address is on the backpage itself, so I have no idea what my postwoman thinks when she sees all that corpsepaint.

Supernal Music don't even put their catalog inside an envelope. The mailing address is on the backpage itself, so I have no idea what my postwoman thinks when she sees all that corpsepaint.
"Shit, is the new Hate Forest out already?!"

I always get Shadows Fall stickers no matter where I order from!!!!! WIEEIEIIERIRIIREIWIRIDSZIZIIZ!!!!!!1111111

Status
Not open for further replies.