My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I'm more interested in the acoustic, folkier side of Sol Invictus, so that's probably NOT one for me to pick up going by your description.

Yes, I have the "Rose Clouds of Holocaust" album by Death in June on hard disk. I should buy some eventually, because it's really good stuff. Mostly acoustic, repetetive...

Dude, this is totally acoustic. Maybe the Elend reference threw your for a loop there or something (I dunno, since "Winds..." is mostly acoustic as well). This is all done with acoustic guitars, violins, flutes, horns, etc. It's definitely one of those "Autumn evening" sort of releases. It rules.

OK, yeah, because I don't see Elend as an acoustic band. There's a lot of sampling and electronics in there, and in a lot of neo-folk as well, which is the side of it I'm not currently interested in. Some of Sol Invictus is like that, but I don't really know which releases. I will look into this one then.

Just got Black Circle "Behold My Vision and Wisdom" MC, Angantyr "Kampen Fortsætter" MC, and Angantyr "Sejr" MC in the mail today.

Angantyr absolutely fucking rules :kickass:

Ja, I would be buying this week but I don't have enough money :erk:

Why does it come with a 7"? Could the entire thing not fit onto the 12" or does it come with extra material?

(assuming you're talking about "Sejr")

It didn't fit on a 12". I just asked the NSP guy if it's alright that I trade some Nasheim CD's against his Hetroertzen (very decent Chilean melodic BM,) Katatonia and Angantyr vinyls. Rule.

Are you saying "Evighet/Undergång" is being released on vinyl too? Or do you mean your full-length is going to be released on CD and vinyl? Or both :hotjump: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.