My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
Shit, that's slooow... I got the money some days ago too, thanks.

Hey Erik thanks for helping us out man. Any of the Wind Through the Trees or Aegrimonia (coming soon) tapes/CDs are yours for free.. if you want them!

Now the fun part... trying to find cases for these cassette tapes :yell:

I tried to find some in the music store today, couldn't find any, so I bought Katatonia - Brave Yester Days instead. :D - $14.99 CAD (roughly $11.50 USD) and

This is Spinal Tap (DVD) - $9.99 CAD (roughly $7.70 USD)

Marksveld: Would be interested, heard Wind through the Trees sample and it was pretty interesting.

NicodemiX: Bleh, I know, tapes are obsolete in the eyes of the mainstream so finding cases can be a bit of a bitch... Sorry I couldn't help you, the label didn't send us cases for the latest batch... Of course, you can probably sell them without cases as well if you want.

Erik said:
Marksveld: Would be interested, heard Wind through the Trees sample and it was pretty interesting.

NicodemiX: Bleh, I know, tapes are obsolete in the eyes of the mainstream so finding cases can be a bit of a bitch... Sorry I couldn't help you, the label didn't send us cases for the latest batch... Of course, you can probably sell them without cases as well if you want.

Hey Erik, I'm going to send you a PM.

And for a comment about the end records- I contacted them the other day about wholesale.. for like NM stuff and whatnot... and they replied saying "We will sell to your label but at no discount whatsoever due to our small profit margin" and I basically said "No.fucking.way."

Had to kill some time before the Sleepytime Gorilla Museum concert last night, so I went by Media Play and found these for good prices:

Megadeth - The System Has Failed
Meshuggah - I
Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm
Shadows Fall - The War Within

Shadows Fall, what I heard of it, was their weakest yet. Oh well, I shouldn't have bought it blind (or deaf, I suppose).

Erik said:
Bleh, I know, tapes are obsolete in the eyes of the mainstream so finding cases can be a bit of a bitch... Sorry I couldn't help you, the label didn't send us cases for the latest batch... Of course, you can probably sell them without cases as well if you want.

Completely understandable, plus it cut shipping costs. If it comes down to it, I'm sure it will be alright to sell them without.

Status
Not open for further replies.