Angantyr "Sejr" LP+7"

katatonia_bmd_medium.jpg

Katatonia "Brave Murder Day" LP

hetroertzen_lp.jpg

Hetroertzen "Flying Across the Misty Gardens" LP

nasheim_medium.jpg

Nasheim "Evighet/Undergång" CD × 120

tiamat_poem.jpg

Tiamat "Clouds" LS (old, old, used, oop, rare)

YES!

Yeah, why dont you ask him? Maybe it will lower my shipping costs, I can pay you extra for it and you can send it together with the nasheim cd ;)
(Can't hurt to ask)

I guessed as much. Sorry for being a cheapskate :p
I'll be sending more than 40 for the Nasheim cd anyway, you deserve to make a few bucks off it.

Star Wars Battlefront for PS2
The Dark Tower Part VII: The Dark Tower written by Stephen King
Misery Signals - Of Malice and the Magnum Heart (ex 7 Angles 7 Plagues members)
Queens of the Stone Age - Queens of the Stone Age

J. said:
Queens of the Stone Age - Queens of the Stone Age
Where in holy crap did you find this? I've tried to order this several times but to no avail. I know many places where I could get it for $30 or more, but I'm not willing to spend that much.

EDIT: Hopefully just bought a copy for $14 and this seller hopefully won't drop the ball like the last two. :rolleyes:

J. said:
Star Wars Battlefront for PS2

I bought this today and played it a little bit, I can tell it's gonna rule.

On another note, I ordered from J.'s favorite distro last week, where I have both a street address and P.O. Box in my shipping address seeing as how I might go with either UPS or USPS. There has never been a problem in the past seeing as how most people are smart enough to figure out that you simply take the fucking address I give you, put it on the box and send it and the great people at UPS and the Post Office are smart enough to figure out what to do with it. Unfortunately this time we have to delay my order because numbnuts thinks UPS won't ship to P.O. Boxes, and yes, we know that already genius, that's what the street address is for, send the fucking package and it'll work itself out. I hope he simply missed the street address and will remedy the situation, because otherwise... :erk:

Not really worthy of bitching about, but its not the first distro that I've ordered from that is completely baffled by P.O. Boxes. If you ever get a chance to order from Moribund...pass on that. Worst service ever and they are completely brilliant when it comes to these things. :Smug: If you can't figure out that post office orders go to a P.O. Box, please shoot yourself. [/rant]

Opeth17 said:
I bought this today and played it a little bit, I can tell it's gonna rule.
It's awesome. I'm just starting out, but I'm having a blast.

What distro are you talking about? Moribund? I've only ordered from them once.

Erik said:
Yeh. The BMD LP is out now, FYI.

musssssstttttt gettttt oneeeeee

they have options!
godfuckingdammit.

Each LP comes in gatefold-sleeve with revised artwork and will be handnumbered!

LP in black vinyl, ltd. 444 (first 144 copies incl. poster, only available from Northern Silence!) - 13 Euro
PicLP, ltd. 444 (first 144 copies incl. poster, only available from Northern Silence!) - 16 Euro
LP in purple vinyl, ltd. 333 (incl. poster, only available from Northern Silence!) 15 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.