My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blodwraak rules. It can be a bit long-winded sometimes, but I really like the direction of this band, and feel they will get even better.

JayKeeley said:
Anyway, what is disappointing is the artwork. Why didn't they use the original official cover art for each of the DVDs? Instead you get some crappy superimposed photos stuck onto a photoshoppy background. It looks turdy.

I hate re-releases that don't use the original artwork, whether it be DVD or CD.

yes it's very annoying; i'm considering to utilize my awesome power as a consumer and not buy it; mostly because jewberg released the special edition ;[

oh, and latest purchase:

arckanum - kampen, the necropolis DCD as a matter of fact, it's rare cult oop and what not in case some of you didn't know ;)

Yeah, I got it on eBay some while ago for not so much money. It is FUCKING ANNOYING though, in that it is divided into LP sides instead of actual songs...

got mine from the swedish auction site tradera for 260 kr or so, and that's quite allright i'd say

yeah, it says on metal-archives that it was a label screw up and quite some screw up:
"Shamaatae intended this release to be on one disc, and with each song on a seperate track instead of lumped into 4."

good decision to leave that label also because their distribution seems to be pretty non-existant in europe. their page seems to be down, have they quit?

spaffe said:
got mine from the swedish auction site tradera for 260 kr or so, and that's quite allright i'd say

yeah, it says on metal-archives that it was a label screw up and quite some screw up:
"Shamaatae intended this release to be on one disc, and with each song on a seperate track instead of lumped into 4."

good decision to leave that label also because their distribution seems to be pretty non-existant in europe. their page seems to be down, have they quit?
Wrong. Shamataee intended it to be on two discs because "some CD players can't handle really long (80 min+) CD's." I have read this in an interview. He probably did NOT intend the whole thing to be on four tracks, though.

Oh, and I think I paid $15 on eBay :D

M.Lehto said:
Empyrium - Weiland DLP
Empyrium - Auszüge aus Weiland 7"
You must have all the Empyrium vinyls now, right? I have the SoMaMF picture disc on it's way which looked absolutely beautiful from the picture I saw of it. Still need the Where at Night... though. I'm not sure if that was extremely limited or something, because I never see it on e-bay.

JayKeeley said:
You know, I have a feeling that every single Empyrium product in the world is owned by someone on this forum, heh.
I won the leather digi-pack of SoMaMF on ebay a month or so ago (and bid a lot more than I should!) but the seller never got back in contact with me. I know this happened to spaffe, maybe it was the same guy :Smug:. Bastard. Anyway, I don't think anyone owns that here.

Paid for:

Katatonia - Brave Murder Day LP (PIC-LP)
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day LP (purple vinyl)

To anyone who is going to get these and pay by PayPal, don't send to the order@norther-silence.de address. Apparently he has 2 PayPal accounts, and if you send to that one you have to send him a couple of extra euros to cover his PayPal fees, like I did. But you don't have to on his other one, for some reason :err:

Got a bunch of other very nice LPs on the way too!

fotmbm said:
Arrived today:
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
Sodom - Agent Orange
Overkill - Feel the Fire
That is sweet. Wow, you could live on those albums alone for many years.

symposium_lexotanil said:
more info plz k thnx.
Well, errr, it's a leather digi-pack edition of that album. That's pretty much it.

Not sure how limited it was, but it's hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.