My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep Purple - Fireball
W.A.S.P. - W.A.S.P. (CD version with bonus tracks...finally my vinyl can be retired!)

Shogun Assassin DVD!

J. said:
Suidakra - The Arcanum
Suidakra - Auld Lang Syne
Suidakra - Emprise to Avalon
I last listened to Emprise a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. Your post has inspired me to reach for it this evening, because I remember loving it in the gay way. Only time will tell....

So what inspired this haul?

THIS JUST IN-

Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror DLP
Melechesh - The Ziggurat Scrolls EP (wicked fucking awesome)

Drudkh - Forgotten Legends (FINALLY)
Burzum - Filosofem
Worship - The Last CD Before Doomsday
Taake - Nattestid Ser Porten Vid
Dub Buk - Idu Ny Vy!

Thanks to Matt for being my record pimp.

JayKeeley said:
I last listened to Emprise a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. Your post has inspired me to reach for it this evening, because I remember loving it in the gay way. Only time will tell....

So what inspired this haul?
My gay love for Ensiferum, and my rejuvenated love for folk-tinged metal. :cool:

I just got Iron from Ensiferum and man, I'm blown away... its great!

And now that you say that... I'm going to have to get myself Voimasta.

Whats weird though is that before I got Suden Uni.. I had two mp3s, which were supreme sound quality. Everything was clear and well-represented. But when I got the actual CD (which was labeled as re-mastered) from the End.. the production is considerably worse! It's pretty weird. Anyone else heard this?

Marksveld said:
Whats weird though is that before I got Suden Uni.. I had two mp3s, which were supreme sound quality. Everything was clear and well-represented. But when I got the actual CD (which was labeled as re-mastered) from the End.. the production is considerably worse! It's pretty weird. Anyone else heard this?
Aren't there two versions of Suden Uni? I thought it got re-released, re-mastered etc recently.

JayKeeley said:
How does Ensiferum's Iron compare to their amazing debut? Do you need Iron if you have the s/t?
1. Not as good IMO, but the debut is damn catchy and well-written, it is hard to beat.

2. Not really.

JayKeeley said:
Aren't there two versions of Suden Uni? I thought it got re-released, re-mastered etc recently.

I'm not too sure. Mine's the one that comes with the DVD... which I can't get to work in any player or PC... and it doesnt appear to be a regional thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.