My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom said:
I won the leather digi-pack of SoMaMF on ebay a month or so ago (and bid a lot more than I should!) but the seller never got back in contact with me. I know this happened to spaffe, maybe it was the same guy . Bastard. Anyway, I don't think anyone owns that here.

ah yes it was actually, i saw that auction and cursed his existance in rememberance. i think he wont send any mails out about that cd unless someone wins on a high enough bid, he wrote something about me not having paid in reply to my negative feedback. i think it's limited to 100 or 1000, can't remember, but that's an item i'm really looking for

@fotmbm i got a mail from him a few days ago were he explained that his computer had died on him and that he could send it now. so you should be able to contact him in case it doesn't show up in a few days

Megadeth - The System Has Failed

Also, Target carries the new Cradle of Filth, good for them. No I'm not going to buy it. :p

Sent Money for:

Graveland - The Fire Of Awakening LP
Graveland - Blood of Heroes 7" EP
Nargaroth - Rasluka Pt. II 10" MLP
Nargaroth - Geliebte des Regens DLP

Placing an order to THR tommorow probably. DÖDFÖDD and ANGANTYR fans- I have to choose between these two-

THR-16 DÖDFÖDD (SWE) - DEMO1/DEMO2, TAPE
THR-34 ANGANTYR (DEN) - SEJR, TAPE

I already really like Angantyr, but have heard nothing but good things about Dodfodd. Thus my dillema.

Now both are worthy releases... The latest Dödfödd demo is better than 1/2. Angantyr is probably a top 10 2004 contender and all though, so I'd say Angantyr, unless you want to pick up the CD or vinyl later.

Doom said:
You must have all the Empyrium vinyls now, right? I have the SoMaMF picture disc on it's way which looked absolutely beautiful from the picture I saw of it. Still need the Where at Night... though. I'm not sure if that was extremely limited or something, because I never see it on e-bay.
Well IF those Weilands really arrives to my door (I've paid for them already, but who knows, heh), then I have all Empyrium-releases on vinyl, although I don't have the debut in pic-discs, just in black wax as it was first released.

Where At Night...was really bitch to find. I remember Spaffe would also liked to bid on it when it was on ebay.de, but the seller didn't reply to neither one of us, since the site said he only ships to Germany, maybe he didn't speak english at all. Anyway, I got a little help from Torsten/Northern Silence and he bought it for me. :)

Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

I used to own this but traded it for a rare Until Death Overtakes Me 2CD thingy. So when I sw it for $9.50 p/p, I couldn't pass it up.

Caelum Adustum said:
Yeah, go for Angantyr first.

By the way isn't the minimal order for US orders from THR $12? So you can get both....
Thats just the last thing on a list of like 10, but I think Im gonna end up getting both ayway because it will be cheaper in the long run im sure.

spaffe said:
ah yes it was actually, i saw that auction and cursed his existance in rememberance. i think he wont send any mails out about that cd unless someone wins on a high enough bid, he wrote something about me not having paid in reply to my negative feedback. i think it's limited to 100 or 1000, can't remember, but that's an item i'm really looking for
It's a seller called gaosi, right? Although he has no negative feedback, so maybe it's someone different. He did actually send me an invoice, but never told me his address so I could send the money, the bastard! I tried e-mailing him twice, but no luck, so I give up! Looks like I will have to compete with you then next time it's up! :loco:

NicodemiX said:
Nargaroth - Rasluka Pt. II 10" MLP
Nargaroth - Geliebte des Regens DLP
Geliebte des Regens is one of my very favourite albums from the last few years. I have the DLP on the way too. It's absolutely phenomenal. I want both the Raslukas too, I'll pick them up soon probably.

Doom said:
It's a seller called gaosi, right? Although he has no negative feedback, so maybe it's someone different. He did actually send me an invoice, but never told me his address so I could send the money, the bastard! I tried e-mailing him twice, but no luck, so I give up! Looks like I will have to compete with you then next time it's up! :loco:

Geliebte des Regens is one of my very favourite albums from the last few years. I have the DLP on the way too. It's absolutely phenomenal. I want both the Raslukas too, I'll pick them up soon probably.

can't remember the name but i recall being annoyed when i saw that the fucker had listed the cd again. i'll surely bid if it's on by some other seller but i don't think i'll pay any monsterous sums for it... or perhaps i will :p

btw that nargaroth album; is it some kind of black ambient-ish or did i just dream it?

got these today:
helheim - jormundgand
satyricon - dark medival times (found it cheap and it turned out to be the first issue without barcode. win)

spaffe said:
can't remember the name but i recall being annoyed when i saw that the fucker had listed the cd again. i'll surely bid if it's on by some other seller but i don't think i'll pay any monsterous sums for it... or perhaps i will :p

btw that nargaroth album; is it some kind of black ambient-ish or did i just dream it?

got these today:
helheim - jormundgand
satyricon - dark medival times (found it cheap and it turned out to be the first issue without barcode. win)
Hehe, I wasn't planning on paying any huge sum on it, but got caught up in the auction. So maybe it's for the best I never had to pay for it.

Err, not really ambient. It's depressive black metal with very long, repetitive songs. Very melancholic.

Jormundgand is fantastic. The track "Gravlagt I Eljudne" is one of my favourite BM songs ever.

spaffe said:

I've got that one as well. Do you reckon it's rare?

JayKeeley said:
You know, I have a feeling that every single Empyrium product in the world is owned by someone on this forum, heh.

I'm quite proud of my promo version with a cardboard cover of "Songs Of Moors.." :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.