My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, assuming The End sent you the new version, Marksveld, I cannot understand why your MP3s are better quality than what's on the CD. Unless of course the original is better (which is what your MP3s are) and the re-release is dogshit.

JayKeeley said:
Well, assuming The End sent you the new version, Marksveld, I cannot understand why your MP3s are better quality than what's on the CD. Unless of course the original is better (which is what your MP3s are) and the re-release is dogshit.

It's very likely they sent me a shit copy.

In that same order I got one of those incorrectly pressed Hammerhearts.
Take a look- (sorry for the bad script.. im copy/pasting it from iTunes)

1-3 are fine.. but...

4) Song To Hall Up High 9:16 Bathory Hammerheart
5)Home Of Once Brave 10:24 Bathory Hammerheart
6)One Rove To Asa Bay 0:23 Bathory Hammerheart

The booklet is fine, but the tracklisting and the way they were cut/burned are totally fucked up. Its an official Black Mark CD too... so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Marksveld you have the copy most have now, which is the 2nd pressing I believe- where they simply combined Song to Hail up High and Home of Once brave. track 7 is just an outro.

hmm interesting. you're sort of right. the problem is, its all labeled wrong still. I made some adjustments. I'm not picky.. I don't care so much it was just very confusing and annoying.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Marksveld you have the copy most have now, which is the 2nd pressing I believe- where they simply combined Song to Hail up High and Home of Once brave. track 7 is just an outro.
Yeah that's how mine is. Doesn't matter since I listen to it all the way through and then loop One Rode to Asa Bay like 14 times. :D

Just ordered:
Kaamos - Kaamos
Hellhammer - Triumph of Death
Bathory - Bathory
Toxic Holocuast - Evil Never Dies 12" w/Poster
Toxic Holocuast - Death Master 7"

I think I saw someone who was looking for the "Nattens Madrigal" LP a few pages ago, if you're still looking www.hellsheadbangers.com has it.

Maudlin of the Well - Bath
Maudlin of the Well - Leaving Your Body Map

these better be good, or else I'll have to kill lizard and BWD. :p

Also sent out $10 to Erik for the new Nasheim release.

NicodemiX said:
Maudlin of the Well - Bath
Maudlin of the Well - Leaving Your Body Map

these better be good, or else I'll have to kill lizard and BWD. :p

Also sent out $10 to Erik for the new Nasheim release.
You shouldn't be dissapointed. If you are, which you shouldn't be, I'll take Bath off your hands. :loco:

Good job! I like how I loved the albums at first but they just keep getting with time. All the little pieces and riffs start to fit together and it truly becomes a wondrous package.

I was looking for the Nattens LP, thanks. Might get it next week. maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.