My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spaffe said:
i did, but i called it off and asked for my money back since it took such a long time; i posted about it but it seems you missed it, there's also an annoucement on his homepage
Ah,missed that post. Already taken care of that stuff now, but thanks a lot anyway. If I can drive next week I'll pop by with your nice cdr as well

Vond - Selvmord (Original Malicious Records, MR004CD) CD
Sounds very much like older Mortiis, surprise surprise.

went to a local store, and saw lots of used stuff, because some dude sold his collection because he "found God" according to the store owner. Most of the stuff was not my thing like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and lots of trad metal. He dd have lots of thrash, but it was mostly the newer albums from older acts like Testament, Overkill, etc. So I picked up:

Prong - Cleansing
Prong - Rude Awakening

Always liked Prong, and is one of the few thrash bands I really like.

Tranquillian said:
Graveland - Immortal pride
Graveland - The fire of awakening
Nokturnal Mortum - The taste of victory

:worship:

Nice work. I'm not huge on Immortal Pride, but... fuck! Its Graveland still!

I actually got Taste of Victory too. 13 dollars SHIPPED brand new. nice deal.

I actually came to think of that (by you) much praised and showerable model when it happened ;), but I assume that they stopped selling them quite some time back? anyways Keytronics is teh shit

Since you live in Umeå nowadays... Try Returmarknaden, Tegelbruksv. down by Gimonäs, hehe, they have a lot of junk and also usually Model M keyboards for 20:-, that's where I got mine, and it'll last me a lifetime.

Place Of Skulls - With Vision
AMAZING heavy/doom metal project of Victor Griffin (ex-Pentagram) and the master of all times Scott "WINO" Weinrich (The Obsessed, The Hidden Hand, Spirit Caravan, and others). Riff overdose

Erik said:
Since you live in Umeå nowadays... Try Returmarknaden, Tegelbruksv. down by Gimonäs, hehe, they have a lot of junk and also usually Model M keyboards for 20:-, that's where I got mine, and it'll last me a lifetime.

I've already gotten a new keyboard but those kind of stores are always nice; I think I'll do a little expedition to Glimonäs then some day soon, thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.