Hetroertzen "Flying Across the Misty Gardens" LP
Angantyr "Sejr" LP + 7"

From THR:

Xasthur "A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors" CD
Xasthur "Suicide in Dark Serenity" CD
Nortt "Graven" CD
Vargleide "When Only Ashes and Scorched Earth are Left Behind..." CD
Northstream "Time of Triumphal Cleanliness" CD

Also, Dreamlord's money, thanks. Nasheim packages will go out shortly. If you receive a jewel case with sticker residue or a small crack somewhere, sorry, I will buy better jewel cases next time that do not fucking break when opened and come with irremovable glue on the first case in the package. :(

Erik said:
Hetroertzen "Flying Across the Misty Gardens" LP

If you remember to when yuo've heard it, please post your opinions on that one somewhere, the title and the description on NSP made me interested

Some trades I recieved:
Blut aus Nord - The Work which Tranforms God
Angantyr - Sejr

I've heard MP3's before, it's somewhat reminiscient of the first Emperor LP... Nothing really spectacular, but solid riffing and atmosphere... Well certainly the best band I've heard from Chile.

V/A: Northern Heritage (ltd 3/100, 5x7", 3 lyric sheets, 1 insert) Northern Heritage NH-006 1999
- Nightside - Ad Noctvm 7"
- Pest - Belial’s Possessed Wolves 7"
- Clandestine Blaze - On The Mission 7"
- Bloodhammer - Monastery of Thusand Blackened Lusts 7"
- V/A: Northern Heritage 7"

Hell yeah, hard to find, but finally got it.

Need the Winter album... I think probably I'll get the gay version with the "Eternal Frost" (or whatever it's called) EP tacked on to it though since it's bound to be far cheaper...

Those Winter releases are pretty good. I've got both the originals.

BTW, another doom band to look into is Dusk, which is a pre-Aphotic band for two members, I believe.

Just sent money for:
Katharsis - Into Endless Chaos MC
Matricide - Black Mass Gathering CD

I was going to get the Arckanum/Svartsyn CD, but THR has no more at the moment.

I refer to the songs by numbers before they're done... "Evighet" is nh2, the demo tape is nh6 through 8. Don't ask to hear 1, 3, 4 or 5, ain't gonna happen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.