My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.Lehto said:
Green Carnation - The Trilogy BOXSET

First 3 GC-albums as DLP's in gatefold-covers.

Nice. I was thinking about getting that when it came out but I sort of delayed it and I still haven't picked it up yet.

How's the quality?

NicodemiX said:
Nice. I was thinking about getting that when it came out but I sort of delayed it and I still haven't picked it up yet.

How's the quality?
Well the first two albums looks really good and have good heavy vinyls. Light of Day, Day of Darkness also has 4 bonustracks on it. Blessing in Disguise was the same as Infinite Vinyl-version and in that, the fucking vinyls were without innerbags, so the sharp edges had gone through the edge of gatefold. I sent email about this to Prophecy, so lets see what they answer about it. Otherwise, everything looks good!

Will hopefully be receiving the below as trades for 4 other CD's:

Runemagick "Requiem of the Apocalypse" CD
Otyg "Sagovindars Boning" CD
Mortuary Drape "Toiling 13 Knell" CD
Sigh "Scorn Defeat" CD

I used to have MP3's way back when, I don't like it so much but I like the CD's I traded away much less. "Trollslottet" and "Vilievandring" are fun

M.Lehto said:
Well the first two albums looks really good and have good heavy vinyls. Light of Day, Day of Darkness also has 4 bonustracks on it. Blessing in Disguise was the same as Infinite Vinyl-version and in that, the fucking vinyls were without innerbags, so the sharp edges had gone through the edge of gatefold. I sent email about this to Prophecy, so lets see what they answer about it. Otherwise, everything looks good!

nice. I don't expect that they'll sell particularly fast seeing that they're still there, so I might pick one up when I have some money to blow.

Anyway, as I posted in the Tuoni thread I just recieved my copies of it and I must say that it is excellent.

The Prophecy emailed fast and told that there are totally 500 boxes made, 333 from Prophecy and 167 from The End. The first 2 albums are only for this boxset and the Infinite Vinyl-version has been available separately too. Also promised to forward my mail to The End about the broken covers in BiD.

I really like this box, since all 3 records are great.

In the mail today

Taake "The Box"
Taake "Hellnorsk Svatmetall" < NP, and this rare shit is fucking awesome.
Taake/Amok "Split" < Grey marble vinyl AFASJJFAHJSRAAOMGGG
Nokturnal Mortum "NeChrist" Double LP
Hate Forest "Resistance" 7'' < really good

Best.package.ever. Thanks Matt! Its moments like this where you realize running a distro ROCKSSS

Blant Soelv & Gull I Moerket 6:56 Taake Helnorsk Svartmetal Metal
Bah, who needs that, got the tape already :p

Let me recap, this is all the stuff I've done trades for in what, the last 24 hours?

Dusk "Mourning... Resurrect"
Winter "Into Darkness"
Diabolical Masquerade "Ravendusk in My Heart"
Himinbjørg "In the Raven's Shadow"
Mortuary Drape "Toiling 13 Knell"
Sigh "Scorn Defeat"
Runemagick "Requiem of the Apocalypse" CD
Otyg "Sagovindars Boning" CD

This is insane! Insane, I tell you! People actually want stuff I don't want, and they give me stuff I want instead! Win/win!

hahahaha... but "Hey, I have Vargnatt #666 you know." I'm haven't given up hope in my search, its just a lot easier to harass people that have it to make myself feel better.

Munruthel - &#1054;&#1088;&#1080;&#1103;&#1085;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077; &#1057;&#1082;&#1072;&#1101;&#1072;&#1085;&#1100;&#1103;

I probably got that "&#1057;" character wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.