My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marksveld said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFSHSFHFLHAHHAHAHAHHA MOST IRONIC PHRASE EVERRRRRRR. On par with "its weird... my copy of Blood of Heroes is printed in Hewbrew"
I couldn't resist :saint:

Apparently its a Grind Kind of Day:

Carcass- Necroticism
Carcass- Tools of the Trade EP
Fantomas- The Directors Cut
Fantomas- Amenaza Al Mundo
Cephalic Carnage- Conforming to Abnormality
Circle of Dead Children- Starving the Vultures
I Cant Believe It's Not Grindcore- Vol. 1
Napalm Death- From Enslavement to Obliteration

just took this pic..

mycoolcollection.jpg

edit - I am aware that there is a RATM flag in this picture.

Arysk... and I am a man of many musical tastes. I haven't listened to RATM in a long time, but I enjoy Tom Morello's guitar work, which is the essential reason why I bother with Rage. I'm not much interested in their ideology like many people are.

Mine always used to fall off :( I nearly got twatted in the face by Deicide one night. If I'd put that record a few inches to the face I'd've woken up with Glen Benton lying on my face *shudder*

Latest purchase: Hate Forest - Purity LP

And speaking of RAtM, I think they're pretty good, especially the song "Darkness, it's not like I listen to them that often but I used to be quite the fanboy actually

Erik said:
It's "arisk". I don't know wherever the fuck everyone got the "y" from, because that's wrong in any Nordic language.

Yeah, it's been annoying me for a while too. All the foreigners rambling on about "NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL WOOOO" when trying to be funny and mock black metal.

Henrik Main said:
Yeah, it's been annoying me for a while too. All the foreigners rambling on about "NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL WOOOO" when trying to be funny and mock black metal.
Exactly. Fuck off, it's not funny.

LOL TR00 CASIO ARYSK KVLT LOLLLLLLLLllll:lol:loL.l:lol:lol:lol::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Erik said:
LOL TR00 CASIO ARYSK KVLT LOLLLLLLLLllll:lol:loL.l:lol:lol:lol::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

:lol:

On a slightly related note - this is an excerpt from my Religion school book "Reliigon & Ethics":

"Satanisme er et svært begrenset fenomen, men har ofte fått store oppslag i massemediene. Sataniske effekter og symboler er dessuten kjent fra enkelte moderne popgrupper" :lol:

"Den mest berømte satanisten i vår tid er Anton La Vey (...) Det mest karakteristiske for satanistene er "Den svarte messen", en slags blasfemisk parodi på den katolske messen. En bekjenner sin tro på Satan eller Antikrist, håner den hellige nattverd ved å drikke blod av ofrede dyr osv."

"Hvordan skal en møte satanisme og kirkebranner? Er det noe seriøst å diskutere, eller er det bare å overse og tie i hjel?"

Henrik Main said:
:lol:

On a slightly related note - this is an excerpt from my Religion school book "Reliigon & Ethics":

"Satanisme er et svært begrenset fenomen, men har ofte fått store oppslag i massemediene. Sataniske effekter og symboler er dessuten kjent fra enkelte moderne popgrupper" :lol:

"Den mest berømte satanisten i vår tid er Anton La Vey (...) Det mest karakteristiske for satanistene er "Den svarte messen", en slags blasfemisk parodi på den katolske messen. En bekjenner sin tro på Satan eller Antikrist, håner den hellige nattverd ved å drikke blod av ofrede dyr osv."

"Hvordan skal en møte satanisme og kirkebranner? Er det noe seriøst å diskutere, eller er det bare å overse og tie i hjel?"

Haha that's priceless :D
It's still kind of shocking though how little they actually know, I mean come one, since when did LaVeyans start sacrificing animals? The most "shocking" they've ever done was to endorse a strict line of egoism and call it satanism

The book my class used on the other hand, had a picture of Dark Funeral in chapter on satanism :lol: it's a hard one, but I'd almost say that's worse than claiming laveyans sacrifice animals.

This one I think.

Graveland - Dawn of iron blades
Arckanum - 11th anniversary album (11 is apparently an important figure in the chaos-gnostic religion. Dissection's gig on 11/11 started at 23:11 :D )

spaffe said:
The book my class used on the other hand, had a picture of Dark Funeral in chapter on satanism :lol: it's a hard one, but I'd almost say that's worse than claiming laveyans sacrifice animals.

This one I think.
emperor magus caligula: "When we play it's not just a concert... It's a ritual... To Satan, of course" or something like that

fotmbm said:
emperor magus caligula: "When we play it's not just a concert... It's a ritual... To Satan, of course" or something like that

Hehe, a ritual of leather, flabby bellies and lyrics where one fourth of the words said are "satan". The evil one must feel honoured :p

Status
Not open for further replies.