My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, at least I know that if I was the unholy lord of the infernal empire there would be few things I'd appreciate more than boring music and fat men in leather. But I am not.

Einherjer - Odin Owns Ye All
Mar De Grises - The Tatterdemalion Express
Monster Magnet - Spine of God

along with an $82 refund for overpayment of homeowner's insurance

fotmbm said:
Agreed, at least I know that if I was the unholy lord of the infernal empire there would be few things I'd appreciate more than boring music and fat men in leather. But I am not.

Hehe indeed, allthough Diabolus Interium is a good CD, that I can't deny however much I detest them

(Btw, was it you who called me today? I missed some call from an unknown number)

J. said:
Einherjer - Odin Owns Ye All
Beautiful album, if you like the 'softer' side to viking scenery, acoustics, etc. Let me know what you think - I reviewed it a long long time ago, not a great review, but I think it captures the essence of Einherjer taking this approach rather differently to all the other Thyrfing types.

The thing that caught me off guard was the lack of black metal vocals. I think that expectation almost ruined my initial listen.

Latest haul: Schøyen Bus Central A/S - A bus ticket

I mentioned Nasheim in my religion test today. One of the questions was "Write some key sentences about Åsatru", so I wrote about the "religion" itself, and named some bands who try to keep the pre-Christian spirit alive through music. Heh.

Got the DAMNATION LP today, unholy fucking plague this piece of burning wax rocks my socks to the pits of hell and back, so FUCKING good. Old-school black metal the way it was supposed to be. If I had an alley of my own it would be paved with this and Darkness Descends. BUY OR DIE!

I also got a book about digital photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.