My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henrik Main said:
Now listen to that Behexen/Satanic Warmaster thing I sent you, svenskjävel :p

Ok, I've started listening to it now, first impression on first song: In the nightside eclipse done quicker? :)

NicodemiX said:
It only came now?

I feel so bad.

Oh well, I hope you get a lot more enjoyment out of it than I did.

I surely will, I've had it on mp3 for a couple of years but I have for some reason never gotten the cd.

I've been away for two weeks so I've no idea when it arrived, but at least it did.

ebay:

71_1_b.JPG

thargos - killfukk
devil lee rot - metalizer
the chasm - conjuration of the spectral empire
witchburner - incarnation of evil
witchburner - blasphemic assault
runemagick - on funeral wings

well i didn't purchase it but i hear that nicodemix sent me anthrax- spreading the disease, for christmas. it awaits in maryland. thats the only cd i've gotten in months :p
thanks matt!

lizard said:
Cara, what's up girl!!
well...i finished my physical therapy yesterday, and don't have to go back unless the doctor says i need more. i have a doctor's appointment on thursday so i will know then. but i'm planning on going back to maryland at the end of this month.

derick came, stayed for a month, and left last week. for a good good good GOOD job opportunity! weekends off will rock!

bursitis wouldn't you know! what i thought i had all along that they told me i didn't have, then they tell me i do. and a pulled hamstring.

yeah. the bursitis won't be going away anytime soon but apparently it won't hurt as bad if it has room to slosh around. but with my muscles all hurt and tight, it doesn't. it does feel better :D

spaffe said:
Ok, I've started listening to it now, first impression on first song: In the nightside eclipse done quicker? :)

Only it doesn't have keyboards and is quite different :p Any thoughts now after you've (hopefully) listened to the entire thing?

Came home to find in the mail

Reclusiam - Reclusiam

I was expecting some Nest thing with photocopied inserts and off the shelf CD-R but OMG RULE PRO PRINTED INSERTS AND PRO PRINTED CD-R FOR ONLY $5!!! QUALITY!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Marksveld said:
Empyrium - Weiland (waiting for tonight to hear this for the first time)
Verdict!?

J. said:
found this used. I've always been curious about these guys:

Iced Earth - Iced Earth
Oh dear lord....not even I've heard this one. All I know is that the singer is horrible. Any comments you have can go straight to General Zod. :D

JayKeeley said:
Verdict!?

Oh dear lord....not even I've heard this one. All I know is that the singer is horrible. Any comments you have can go straight to General Zod. :D

Verdict = FOLK WITH DRUMS??!!! OMG YES...

but seriously, this is one fucking perfect album. despite its beauty, I'm going to have to go with Kveldssanger still. Nothing will beat it!

JayKeeley said:
Haven't listened to it yet, but it was the cheapest one they had, plus I guessed it would be the most rare since it's the debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.