My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased - 25 black tapes and cases and some labels.

hahaha i found this ooooooooollld cover art for Noltem just a few hours ago -
tfdoriginalsmall9jt.jpg

it's cool, but it sucks.

Does books count?
The Da vinci code, illustrated edition
The ultimate hitchhikers guide to the galaxy 6-books-in-1

I just ordered

Ghost - Hypnotic Underworld
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Of Natural History
Jesu - Jesu
Swans - Great Annihilator
The Ocean - fluXion
Frantic Bleep - The Sense Apparatus

by the way, this is my first post here. I think I'll be posting in here more because it seems like you guys have good taste in music. :Spin:

Hi , great pick with The Ocean , it's an amazing album :wave:
If you like it , try to get Fogdiver from them even if it's hard .

J. said:
Is Wyrd stuff rare? I've seen where I can get most of their stuff for really cheap. That being said, Huldrafolk and heathen didn't impress me too much.

They are limited but not very hard to come by, I paid 10$ or so for mine which is very cheap in Sweden. I haven't listened to Huldrafolk yet, my expections are pretty low, but we'll see.

The Axis of Perdition - Physical Illucinations In The Sewer of Xuchilbara (The Red God) :loco: ; This material was supposed to be on the AOP/BAN split , the parallel between the two is obvious , even if AOP is more industrial . One Inch Man get this , it's amazingly rich.

World Below - Sacrifices to the moon in "Beautiful hard boock/digipak cover". Swedish Doom metal in the candlemass vein.

Forest Stream - Feral magic T-shirt, limited to 50 copies.

I was just curious if anyone wanted to do some CD-R trading with me or exchanging, I'm running really low on money (college in toronto next year) and am curious of all these bands that are passing me by, I didn't know where else to post this. THNKADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.