My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicodemiX said:
Ordered from Supernal:

Agalloch - Of Wind, Stone and & Pillor

CSSOOCCCCOOORRRROOEEEREREEEEEREREEEE RRARRRRrrRRORRORORRrrrrrRRORRRR

What? You actually got that one? o_O
I never bothered and just presumed 2124 fanboys would leap at it simultaneously.

spaffe said:
What? You actually got that one? o_O
I never bothered and just presumed 2124 fanboys would leap at it simultaneously.

no kidding, but apparently in an email I got from Alex today in response to my inquiry he said that he has 11 (eleven!!!) copies.

NicodemiX said:
no kidding, but apparently in an email I got from Alex today in response to my inquiry he said that he has 11 (eleven!!!) copies.

Mail sent :cool:

Pretty lame though that the only option in the webshop is credit card, but he should accept cash I guess.
Also ordered that Tyr magazine btw, seems very interesting.

spaffe said:
Mail sent :cool:

Pretty lame that the only option in the webshop is credit card, but he should accept cash I guess.
Also ordered that Tyr magazine btw, seems very interesting.

he accepted my paypal. mail@supernalmusic.com although you'd probably want to let him know if you want to use that.

Let me know how that Tyr Journal is. I've been eyeballing it myself for awhile.

Got my Ebow today, it doesn't really work for bass. Unless I'm just retooded, but if I can't figure them shitz out I'm taking the fucker back.

Also bought an $8.50 burrito today, it was good but not worth that much. o_O

Their FAQ says yes, but my bass says NO. I've also heard some bassists use the thing before, I'll have to research how or just keep experimenting. I got some nasty feedback a few times, that's a start!

Marksveld said:
NAD, sell me your eBow? I really want one... we can trade!!
Let me experiment for a few days and then I'll keep you in mind. It cost $79.99 and will probably be approx. 3 days old if I sell it to you, so I'd have to sell it for real close to that. Because otherwise I'll just return to Sam Ass. :Spin:

I already mentioned these, but now they actually arrived:

Dark Tranquillity: A Moonclad Reflection 7" (insert) Slaughter Records Corpse-001 1992
Dark Tranquillity: Trail Of Life Decayed 7" (insert) Guttural Records 1992
Dark Tranquillity: Of Chaos And Eternal Night MCD Spinefarm Records 1995 SPI23CD
My Dying Bride: I Am The Bloody Earth MCD Peaceville Records 1994 VILE44TCD

Whole package costed 56 euros including postages, one of my best purchases ever.

yay i just got my shipments of fancy soaps and perfumes. *dances*
even some orange essential oil for chromie to make his belly button citrusy fresh!

B0001Z4OXS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.