My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think it's pretty damn good. Without a doubt better than DD. They sound more vibrant this go-round. It actually reminds me of Haven which I love. I haven't been able to give it many spins, but it took Haven a while to really click with me.

In short, if you like Haven and was disappointed with DD, this one is a nice surprise.

Stiiiill waiting for my Helheim vinly and Negura Bunget boxset. I'm going to cry when I get that package. Truly my best purchase(s) EVER.

NicodemiX said:
no kidding, but apparently in an email I got from Alex today in response to my inquiry he said that he has 11 (eleven!!!) copies.

I told you Supernal would come through.

(How they got 11 copies is just amazing. That means some other outlet had a bunch, couldn't shift them, and so traded them all for whole lotta rosie).

NicodemiX said:
B0001Z4OXS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Excuse me while I whip this out...

From a variety of vendors:

New Invisible Joy - "Pale Blue Day"
The Mayan Factor - "In Lake Ch'"
Marillion - "Marbles"
Marillion - "marillion.com"
Labyrinth - "Freeman"
Jasun Tipton - "Seduction"
Anekdoten - "Gravity"
Porcupine Tree - "Warszawa"
The Mars Volta - "Frances the Mute"
Frantic Bleep - "The Sense Apparatus"

Spiritual Beggars - On Fire

Thanks Doomstripper. Man, I didn't know the Grand Magus singer sings on this one. Awesome!

Absolutely! I don't own it, but I downloaded it a while ago, and the same with "Ancient Hatred". But the riffing in "And to Every Beast its Prey" is just so incredible, my jaw dropped when I first heard "Blessed Eternal Pillars of Fire", and my jaw is usually firmly shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.