My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.... knowing you, I say go for Verisaekeet. The NM is awesome but listen to the first five minutes of "Pimea" on Verisaekeet, listen to the vocals, the riffs, and just everything- then tell me I didn't send you in the right direction. Probably those vocals are the best part of the album. So much emotion, I am going to try to do shit like that for the next Noltem release (as opposed to my shitty vox this time around).

yep, the Stream that is Red came through for me today as well. Best Mailorder in the world

Evoken - The Antithesis of Light

Marksveld said:
Hm.... knowing you, I say go for Verisaekeet. The NM is awesome but listen to the first five minutes of "Pimea" on Verisaekeet, listen to the vocals, the riffs, and just everything- then tell me I didn't send you in the right direction. Probably those vocals are the best part of the album. So much emotion, I am going to try to do shit like that for the next Noltem release (as opposed to my shitty vox this time around).

Thanks for the tips! How's "Hymn of the Wood" going anyway?

Demilich said:
So..how does it hold up to the first two? I heard it was going to be folkier, any truth to that?

I'll let you know when it comes in from Supernal in like 3 years. I was gonna wait for the CD but I knew I would end up buying the LP anyway.

Curretly waiting to arrive:

OLD WAINDS: Where the Snows Are Never Gone LP
ARCHGOAT: Angelslaying Black Fuckin' Metal 7"

Demilich said:
Thanks for the tips! How's "Hymn of the Wood" going anyway?

It's good, thank you. I sent the money and information to the printer like 5 days ago and he recieved it yesterday. Apparently I had formatted the artwork incorrectly, but I fixed it (I hope) last night so the production should start any time! I'm hoping to have these tapes in threeeee weeks!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

I just picked 6 at (near) random, trying to keep in mind recommendations from here and elsewhere:

Hobgoblin
Faxe Strong
Holsten
Duvel
some singapore shits
one other one

it's about fuckin time!

damn, that aggie/nest splt isn't sold out yet? haha, I have two copies because The End screwed up. i think i'll wait till it becomes KULT MAYHEM BURZUM OOP before putting it on eBay. unless someone wants to trade me some Belenos for it!!! :D

J. said:
damn, that aggie/nest splt isn't sold out yet? haha, I have two copies because The End screwed up. i think i'll wait till it becomes KULT MAYHEM BURZUM OOP before putting it on eBay. unless someone wants to trade me some Belenos for it!!! :D

I always plan to do that when releases come out but never do it cause it's kinda lame. Oh well, this one wasn't your fault! How come no one sends me doubles?

Demilich said:
BATHORY - Blood on Ice vinyl

Good luck. When I ordered it from The End, they sent me FUCKING OCTAGON (aka the worst metal album in the world). They just recently sent out the right one... bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.