My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demilich said:
I'm gonna wait til The End gets that, it'll be cheaper.

yeah, but I don't trust The End for vinyl.

Last time I got a vinyl from them they sent a broken one (and it was packed well, so I just assume that it was not broken in transit and rather they sent me a bad one, not to mention that when I was sending it back they said that they had no more and then the NEXT DAY AFTER they restocked it... oh but this isn't over, when I noticed this and sent them an email by the time they responded they told me it was sold out again, needless to say I was NOT pleased)

and then Marksveld ordered Blood on Ice and they sent him the Octagon.

MajestikMøøse said:
yeah, but I don't trust The End for vinyl.

I got my 3 vinyls from them SUPER FUCKING FAST and with very little to complain about. The Agalloch/Nest is a little warped, but it plays fine so i'll keep it.

I'm very tempted to buy some of this stuff, but I realize that I need to buy this Line 6 POD. Obviously the purchase will not occur if I have no money...

Depeche Mode - Violator
Meshuggah - I
Joy Division = Unknown Pleasures
Fantomas - s/t

buying in a store > buying online
Because I actually listen to the albums right away if I get them in a store, it's the music store excitement that hits me I guess. Already listened to all four of these several times, most online purchases take me about a month to get to. Don't know why.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Ordered it from http://www.grau.cd
They sell alot of prophecy records items.
Prophecy Productions' own mailorder service would do that :Smug:

EREWIERIED I'm in the market for a POD XT also. I went to a music store yesterday and tried it out (hahaha but I'm not buying it there, I'm getting it cheap from teh USA; they = pwnd) and it's cool. Better than my V-Amp2, which has decent if lifeless tone but it's pissing me off because most of the buttons have ceased working correctly and it loses patches all of the fucking time. Fuck that sheeit, yo.

Erik said:
Verbatim? Ya think I'm MADE of cash?

I had some really cheap CD-Rs once, and they don't work today (about four years after I burned them). The Verbatims and TDKs still work, though - this means that quality is more important than price. Not that it matters for me, considering I get all the CD-Rs I want for free through my dad's work, but yeah :p

Erik said:
I use FUJIFILM®

Dude if you think they qualify as TMT® no wonder you think you don't like the genre...

Upon further listening, I came to the conclusion that Hatesphere isn't really TMT, but just "fast, extreme heavy metal" or something, and this was even before I read this post. <----- Worst sentence ever :|

Status
Not open for further replies.