My Lighthouse experience!

AllHailBruce

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2003
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm Paul, a 25 yr old guy who happened to be visiting family in SoCal from Detroit, so it was great timing that I would get to see this excellent band that I have heard so much about.

I was REALLY impressed on how all the nuances of the songs were executed. And hearing all the songs again reminded me how much I love Maiden's music. I don't mind Eddie and all the sinister imagery, but the music far surpasses the image.

My favorite member has to be Wanda. She is a cutie, and very talented. I have played bass for 12 years or so, and I admire how effortlessly she has mastered the Harris "gallop"!

The highlights for me were Flight of Icarus (my fave maiden tune) and I think Caught somewhere in time was great. If I had a dime for every time I heard that in a club...I'd have 10 cents. ;)

I have a few questions/suggestions:

1. I'd like to see all of 7th Son performed with the whole Ice display!

2. Are any songs from 7th Son in the works?

3. Can I take Wanda out to dinner?

Thanks for a great show. Up the Irons!!!!

Hi AllHailBruce...
Thanks for all the compliments and catching our show. Currently hmmmmmmmm Seventh Son...we do have one or two off that album we are working on....and I LOVE your ICE idea....that would keep us nice and cool up on stage.

As for Wanda...She has about 65 enamored men emailing her per week clamoring to take her out. She gets the most fan mail by far and yessssssssssss what a beauty she is with her dark eyes, flawless skin, pouty lips, nice ...well you know....and seeing her in those striped pants is such a treat....oh yeah...kick ass bassist too.

Bruce Chickinson said:
As for Wanda...She has about 65 enamored men emailing her per week clamoring to take her out. She gets the most fan mail by far and yessssssssssss what a beauty she is with her dark eyes, flawless skin, pouty lips, nice ...well you know....and seeing her in those striped pants is such a treat....oh yeah...kick ass bassist too.

Well now, sounds like Bruce has more of a thing for Wanda than a lot of us guys. :heh:

Bruce Chickinson said:
Hi AllHailBruce...
Thanks for all the compliments and catching our show. Currently hmmmmmmmm Seventh Son...we do have one or two off that album we are working on....and I LOVE your ICE idea....that would keep us nice and cool up on stage.

I think this is because Wanda is the only one without a confirmed SO... yes she does have one guys!

Mr Toast attempts to stem the relentless tide of emails...

And as for the beauty thing, well all of you have exceptional beauty - which is why I love attempting to render all of you in artwork!
;P

Oh yeah, the press guys here give all of you a big thumbs up!
:p