My 'Lucky find'

Sep 19, 2005
Belfast
I ordered the 3 recently re-pressed vinyls, and when i opened the morningrise LP, the second record has 'my arms your hearse' printed on the vinyl instead of (which the first one has) Morningrise. I contacted Back on Black who were responsible for printing the records and my email was passes to the head dude and hey says i have a one off as he personally checked dozens and my record is 'unique'. He also suggested i sell it on ebay but im gonna hold on to it for obvious reasons. I know its not a lost Mondrian or anything but was wondering for curiosity sake how much fellow opethians would pay for a one-off?

I ordered the 3 recently re-pressed vinyls, and when i opened the morningrise LP, the second record has 'my arms your hearse' printed on the vinyl instead of (which the first one has) Morningrise. I contacted Back on Black who were responsible for printing the records and my email was passes to the head dude and hey says i have a one off as he personally checked dozens and my record is 'unique'. He also suggested i sell it on ebay but im gonna hold on to it for obvious reasons. I know its not a lost Mondrian or anything but was wondering for curiosity sake how much fellow opethians would pay for a one-off?

I find it funny how they screwed you over and make you feel like they've done you a favor.

I find it funny how they screwed you over and make you feel like they've done you a favor.

They will take it back covering p&p and replace it with a regular one you fucktard but i think i'll keep it. I think theres a thread about annoying cunts like yourself Frosties, you should check it out.

yeah that made no sense, i saw one of thse from the last pressing of MAYH and it sold on ebay for maybe 30 pounds? so im sure one day it'll be worth something, but thats pretty cool, although i remember another thread where someone got one of these two, still congratulations on the rare find, maybe ill try my luck at getting one haha

I made two posts to that thread - one was a joke making fun of Heineken, and the other was (I think) a positive contribution (seeing as some people agreed with me). So unless opeth affinity is somehow related to a Dutch beer, I can't see the rationality behind that sudden PMS outburst...

Well, he got pissed that you were apparently making him out to be an idiot for not realizing he'd been fucked over. He then explained that they would send him the correct copy that he ordered, along with allowing him to keep the one he already has, thus allegedly making you an idiot for thinking he had been fucked over. He then closed with a reference to a nameless thread where apparently people who underestimate his intillect may share their "cuntly" opinions without offending anyone on other parts of the board, and directed you to join in. I hope I've been of some assistance.

Well, he got pissed that you were apparently making him out to be an idiot for not realizing he'd been fucked over. He then explained that they would send him the correct copy that he ordered, along with allowing him to keep the one he already has, thus allegedly making you an idiot for thinking he had been fucked over. He then closed with a reference to a nameless thread where apparently people who underestimate his intillect may share their "cuntly" opinions without offending anyone on other parts of the board, and directed you to join in. I hope I've been of some assistance.

Thats more or less it although i do apologise to frosties, my outburt was unwarranted.